Chapter 17

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END YO.

"Hey guys, this is Amy... My girlfriend." I said to the boys. Amy sent the boys a small smile and blushed when Zayn looked her way. How cute.

I looked at Harry and he just raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. Louis was staring at Amy, judging her with his mind. Zayn looked surprised and Niall had a blank expression.

Was that good? Well I suppose I wasn't expecting him to be jealous at least not now but c'mon, it's like he had no emotions.

He wasn't even happy or at least pretending to be happy. But then again, he wasn't pretending to be sad or mad either.

An awkward silence filled the air.

"Cute shirt." Louis said, staring Amy up and down.

Out of all the things to say, he compliments her clothes. Well okay then.

"Thanks." Amy mumbled, turning red.

"Aww, is Amy blushing?" Harry teased, causing Amy to turn a darker shade of red. 

I sent Harry a playful glare while he just smirked in return.

"What were you two doing before we came?" Harry said.

"Eating ice cream."

"Is that was you kids call doing the nasty now? Is that some sort of dirty code name?" Harry said.

What a ass. He likes to see me embarrassed. I looked over to Amy who was practically hiding behind her hair.

I'll make sure to tease her about that later.

We stayed in the park for a bit more before we finally headed back to school. Surprisingly Amy fit in perfectly. At first she was a bit shy but now shes acting like she's known them forever, well to everyone except Zayn. But that's probably since she has a crush on him.

School was finished by now, thank god. 

Come to my house now x - Harry's text read. Well okay then. I got in to my car and drove to Harry's house.

I parked outside and the knocked on the door. Harry's mum opened the door and let me up.

"You can wait up in Harry's room, he should be home any minute now."  She said sending me a smile. I walked up to Harry's room. It was nice and homey. I jumped on to Harrys bed and waited. 

"Lee-yummm" Harry sang, poking me in the side. 

"Ugh, what?" I said opening my eyes, looks like I feel asleep. Oops. 

"Get up or I'll tell Niall you like to sleep in my bed." I gave Harry a dirty look before sitting up. Jerk.

"So the guys like Amy." Harry stated.

"I suppose they do." 

"What if she turns you straight?" Harry joked. I replied by kicking Harry. 

"Did you see Niall's reaction?" 

"Yeah I did. He was emotionless, like, he's usually always so happy y'know?" Harry replied.

"What if something happened?" 

"Or maybe he's jealous?" Harry said grinning making me blush.

"No, i doubt that. He barley knows me."  Harry just shrugged in return. 

"So, what about you Harry, anything happened with Louis?" I asked after awhile. 

"Ugh not really. He sends me mix signals. One day we're flirting like usual and then the next he's serious again." 

"That sucks. Maybe he's confused? It's probably scary for him y'know? He's probably wondering if you like him, just like you wonder if he likes you."

"Or maybe he's not gay at all." I sighed,

"Boys are so confusing." 

"Agreed."

For the past week Amy has sat with us at lunch and everyday she get more comfortable with the boys. Even with Zayn. I'd catch the talking alone every once and awhile. As for Niall, he's gone back to his normal self. 

 We were currently at lunch, Amy sitting in the seat to my left, Harry on my right, Zayn next to Amy and Niall and Louis in front of me. 

"So, were meeting up at the entrance at 7 right?" Louis asked. The school was having a carnival fun raiser tonight, so we all were going to go. We all nodded.  

I dialed Amy's number waiting outside her flat, damn this girl took a long tim getting ready.

"Calm your penis down, i'm coming." Amy said to the phone before hanging up. Three minutes later, Amy finally came out.

"Hey." Amy greeted getting in my car.

"Took you long enough." I said driving to the carnival.

"Oh shut up, you're just desprerate to see Niall." Amy said making my cheecks red. Well she wasn't wrong.

I parked in the parking lot and began walking towards the carnivals entrance.

"Liam! Wait for me!" Amy said running to catch up, making me smirk. "You're a terrible boyfriend, you know that right?"

"Oh shush. I could be nice and you'd still think I was terrible because I'm not Zayn." Amy sent me a dirty look and I replied with a grin.

"Hey guys." I greeted Zayn, Harry, and Louis. "Where's Niall?"

"I don't know. One minute he's with us,, the next he's running off, to who knows where." Zayn replied. 

"Oh." I was disapointed because Niall wasn't here, but I'm sure i'll see him later. We walked to the booth selling wristbands for the entrance and each got a wristband. 

"Niall texted me saying he'd meet up with us later." Louis said looking at his phone. We walked around looking at everything. The school sure did a good job. We decided to go play a few carnival games here and there. Zayn won a teddy bear and gave it to Amy since he said it was a bit girly for him but that's probably just an excuse to show off that he won something.

"Aye lads!" A voice said behind us. Niall. I turned around but my eyes didn't land on the blonde, blue eyed beauty. No it landed on the girl from Starbucks. 

Niall was here with the slut and to make things worse they were holding hands.

Omfg guys, I'm sooooooooo sorry for not updating. Wattpad tells me it's been TWO months. It won't happen again I swear! School has pretty much taken up most of my time and when I get home I'm exausted. Plus Hurricane Sandy knocked out my elecricity for two whole weeks :) :) :) 

On the bright side guess what?? I met CHER LLOYD last month. Omg I won tickets to see her like last minute and I went and meet her too and took a picture with her (it's my profile picture).

Oh, and also I saw the boys! They were in my city so I skipped school and stood outside their hotel for hours in the freezing cold and rain. I didn't meet them because everyone mobbed them so they left after a few minutes, but I saw them in person and they were practically in front of me. I waited till they left the hotel and waved at Zayn and Louis. Best day ever. 

Anyway, I'll try to update again soon because I have a four day vacation. Sorry for the shitty chapter. 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

<3