Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up sleepy and tired as usual. I got up and did my morning routines though. School needed to be over, like now. I put on some clothes that I thought to be decent and walked to the kitchen. 

 I grabbed a bottle of water and an apple and was on my way. 

I walked up the stairs to school. Last week I would of probably said I was entering hell because honestly I didn't like high school. I had no friends, so the days seemed to last forever. But now, I had four friends, and so far they had been great. 

 I walked uo to my locker and quickly opened it. I was bending over, to pick up my book that had fallen when I suddenly felt something hit my bum.

"Ouch!" I shrieked standing up. I clutched my bum with my hand and turned around. 

"Hoping it was somebody else?" Harry said sending me a wink. I blushed at his refrence to Niall. I wouldn't mind if Niall hit my butt though. 

"No." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Don't you have someone else to touch?" I teased him back. I picked my textbook that I didn't pick up because of Harry up, and then closed my locker. I turned to Harry whos face was getting red by the second. 

"Shut up, jerk." I laughed and began to walk to my first class, the one that Niall and I had together. I heard footsteps behind me, knowing that it was most likely Harry, I walked faster, since you know, I'm evil. 

"Liammmm! Wait up!" I heard Harry say from behind me. Harry finally had to run to catch up to me.

"You know Liam, you're mean." I smiled at the fact that Harry was pretty  much out of breathe. 

"Whatever Harold." Harry sent me a dirty look which I just laughed off.

"Well I gotta go to class. Bye Curly." I said turning the corner and then entering my class. To my surprise Niall was the only one in the class which is weird since I usually am the first person in the class.

"Hey Niall." I greeted sending him a smile. Niall looked up from the phone that  he just had in his hand. He smiled when he noticed it was me.

"Hey Liam! Take a seat next to me!" Niall said patting the seat that was beside him. 

Niall wanted me to sit next to him. Someone pinch me. I tried to act cool, so Niall wouldn't notice anything was up but on the inside I was fangirling like a  girl who just meet their idol. Was Niall just being friendly or what? 

"So what's up?" Niall asked. 

"Um, nothing really, exausted, you?" I asked Niall as calmly as possible. I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. The things this boy did to me.

"Hungry." He responded. 

"No breakfast?" 

"Oh I ate breakfast, I'm just still hungry." I nodded smiling a little.

"Want to go get something to eat?" Niall asked suddenly. Woah wait. What did he just ask me? Did Niall want to go eat with me? First Louis and now Niall, boy was this week weird. Not that I mind of course. This was the moment i've been waiting for. A chance for me and Niall to get to know each other. I sure as hell wasn't going to reject such a opportunity.

"Okay!" I replied, not being able to hold my excitement in. Niall seemed satisfied with my answer since he sent me a huge smile which made my heart beat faster. Niall got up, so I followed. 

"Where to?" I asked.

"Well I want Nando's but I doubt it's open this early..."

"Oh, well then where else can we go?"