Chapter 14

Dedicated to GetAWAYEvilSpoons_1D for getting the answer right first (: 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @HarrysGroupie . You guys can talk to me there and I'll follow you too! If I don't then just ask :D 

 Niall's P.O.V 

"NIALL!" My mum screamed trying to wake me up. I groaned and ignored her. 

"NIALL!" She screamed again. I put my pillow over my ears trying to block out her voice so that I could fall asleep once again. No luck. I heard my room door open and foot steps approach my bed. I groaned, I wanted to sleep! 

"Niall James Horan, you get out of that bed right now!" My mum said seriously. I began to protest when she ripped my blankets off of me. The cool air hit my half naked body, since I was only in my boxers. I tried to cover up and warm myself but no luck. I gumbled something that probably wasn't even english and got out of my bed. 

"Happy?" I said rubbing my eyes. 

"Yes." She said before walking out my room. I grumbled and went to my bathroom to get ready for the day. Fifteen minutes later I walked out my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waiste. I grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on. I went to my closet and began looking for something to wear.

I stepped out my room, fully dressed. I finally found a outfit that was clean and put it on. I was wearing a black Polo, white chinos, and black Supras. I walked down to the kitchen and took a seat at the kitchen table. 

Mum placed a plate of food that contained scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Yum! I stuffed the food in my mouth quickly. When I was done I placed the food in the sink and gave my mum a quick good bye kiss. 

I grabbed my bookbag and began my walk to school. Wasn't that far so I didn't mind the walk. Once I got to school I walked to my locker. Spinning my combination on my lock it finally opened. I got my text book out and then walked to my class. I had class with Liam this period. I'll be sure to ask him to sit next to me. 

 I walked in to class and was surprised when no one was there. I'm never the first one here. I shrugged though and took a seat. I took my phone out only to see that I had a text from Louis.

Are you ditching school today? I rolled my eyes, these boys hated being at school. 

Idk, u?

Nahh , he replied.

"Hey Niall." I heard someone say. I looked up to see Liam, I smiled at him.

"Hey Liam! Take a seat next to me!" I said maybe a little to eager, but hey I wanted Liam to be my friend so don't judge me. Liam toke a seat next to me and I couldn't be happier. I tried to sound cool though so I wouldn't scare him off. I usually tend to be a little to happy towards people. 

"So what's up?" I asked Liam. 

"Um, nothing really, exausted, you?" Liam responded,he kind of looked nervous, but I quickly shrugged that thought away. 

"Hungry." I replied, I was always hungry. 

"No breakfast?"

"Oh I ate breakfast, I'm just still hungry." Liam nodded smiling. 

"Want to go get something to eat?" Now was my chance to hang out with Liam, just him and me you  know? Yeah we sorta hanged out with all of the boys but that didn't give us the opportunity to really talk. I knew nothing about Liam and he knew nothing about me. 

"Okay!" Liam replied. I was actually surprised, I didn't think he'd actually way yes. Before Harry became friends with Liam, Liam never was even absent, but know he was skipping class like everyday.