Chapter 4

Here's your chapter babes ;) 

   Heart broken, depressed, sad, numb. All these emotions went through me. Funny how five minutes ago I was drinking a beer, totally calm, and now I'm crying. Great. 

    I don't know why I was so upset though. I knew Niall wasn't in to boys, but yet I couldn't help myself from liking him. I knew I'd get hurt in the end, but I guess I'm just a hopeful person. 

 I don't know were I was going but all I now is that I need to leave,get away from here for awhile. I got in to my car and my seat belt on quickly. Backing out of the parking spot , I then got out of the parking spot I had just been in. I stomped on the gas pedal, making the car go faster. 

   I don't know how long I had been driving, but I finally stopped after what seemed like forever. I got out suddenly feeling like I couldn't breath. I stumbled out the door and inhaled a deep breath.

 Why couldn't I just like girls? Liking Niall made everything so complicated.

Because of him I can't keep his beautiful face from my mind. 

Because of Niall I changed myself. 

Because of Niall, I got hurt. 

Because of Niall, I was in love. 

How could you love someone you barley know? Or even better, how can you love someone who doesn't love you back? Truth is, there is just something about Niall, that makes my heart beat faster, something that always places a smile on my face when I look at him. 

Niall is the reason why I even go to school. honestly it's boring, and it's not like I've had much friends. Actually Harry is the first friend I've ever actually met in high school, that just says something. 

I looked around but it was to dark to see much. I took my phone out and used it as a flashlight.  I didn't see much, but I could hear water. Probably a lake or something. I flashed my phone in the direction of were I heard the water coming from. 

 Below the highway that I was on, there was a small body of water. The only sounds you could hear was the sounds of the water. There were no cars, no people, no problems here. It was so peaceful here, and I loved it. 

I closed my eyes and let the cool wind rush past me. Standing here, listening to the water relaxed me. It made me forget why I had been running in the first place. 

Niall. A voice said in my head. And just like that, all the emotions I felt before flodded back. I was hurt. Niall had hurt me. Of course he didn't do it on purpose, he's doing what boys usually do, kiss girls. But that's just not me. 

 I've tried dating girls before, it always felt weird though, but I had always assumed it was just my nerves. But I now know that that wasn't true. 

How would  I react when I see Niall on Monday? Will I be mad? No, that wasn't right, he hadn't hurt me on purpose. Would I act like nothing happened? But something did, and I just can't get the picture of Niall and that whore making out. 

What was I going to do? 

Why is my life so complicated? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Vas Happening ? ;) 

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone who commented on the last chapter, they make me smile. Oh , I especially like the whole Liam Pain thingy . Get it cuz his last name is Payne? No? Okay. I didn't realise it in till I read the comments. Lol. 

Well Buh-Bye.

BUT FIRST:

Don't forget :

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Please?

Thanks <3

Byee