Chapter 15

Dedicated to NiallsSexyPotato (loling at you name ;) ) Zayn has 9 tattoos. 

 Liam's P.O.V

   I didn't go to lunch today. Nope, being the coward that I was I hid. I hid in the schools library. I didn't want Niall to see me, and frankly I didn't want to see him. I never thought that I would say that or rather think that. But it was true. I didn't want to see Niall. I'd be crushed all over. 

 It killed me that he didn't do anything wrong, well intentionally of course. He didn't know that I didn't want him to call that whore. He didn't know that I secretly loved him. He just didn't. I know I shouldn't be mad then. But I can't help it. 

Have you ever had a friend that was hurting and you knew that they were, but they just didn't want to tell you what's wrong so you felt helpless? I imagine that's how Niall feels. I mean he does consider us friends right? He has to be blind to not of seen that I was hurting. He probably knows that I am. He probably wants to know why. He's probably blaming himself. If I saw Niall run off like that looking like he was about to burst in to tears, I would think that it was something I did or said. 

I bit my lip thinking. Was it wrong of me to run off like that? Should I talk to him? No. Because then I would have nothing to say to him. 'Liar'. A voice in my head said. I guess I was lying. Okay, I guess I could tell him something. I could always tell him the truth. I laughed mentally, like hell I would. That would be the biggest mistake ever.

He'd think I was a freak. He'd hate me. We would never be friends again. Things would be awkward between us and probably the whole group. So I will stay quiet. I won't tell Niall anything. I'd rather have Niall as a friend. But theres still this stupid little hope inside me that wishes and hopes that Niall will turn out to be gay or at least bisexual. I'm not picky. 

I wasn't paying attention in class, which was a first for me. But how could I? I had to much on my mind. I needed a plan. Doesn't Harry have a plan? He'll help me. Right? I nervouslly bit my nails. Damn it Harry, I need to know this plan. I said to myself. 

The loud gong of the bell rang, signalling that school was over for the day. I quickly jumped out my seat, and practically ran to the schools parking lot. I didn't want to see Niall. Well at least not right now. I had managed to avoid him all day thankfully. 

I spotted my car and made a dash for it. Iunlocked the door, and quickly drove off. You'd think I was racing or something. I know I was being a baby ignoring Niall but shut up. 

I ended up getting to my house in about  minutes. Well that's a record. 

"Mum?" I called out. No response. Damn it. I needed her advice. I ran to my room and jumped on my bed. I wonder if Niall was thinking about me. Was he worried? Maybe. But that's just because he's just a good lad. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I sighed, it's probably just Harry. Honestly I just wanted to be locked in my room all day and stuff junk food in my mouth. I took my phone out though, since I'm just a curious little critter. 

New text message. From Niall. My phone read. Wait, what? Niall just texted me. Oh. My. God. I practically screamed. 

Liammm! Where were yu? Havent seen u since dha morning. Yu ok? 

The text read. I must of read it a billion times. My brain was trying to process what Niall just wrote me. He was worried. He cared. Who was I kidding? He didn't care. If he does, which I doubt he does, then it's probably only as a friend. Why can't he just be gay? 

I'm fine mate, i was jus studyin. Some1 told me i had a pop quiz. Sorryy. 

I texted back. Okay I was lying, but one little white lie wouldn't kill anyone! I tried to reply casually. I didn't want Niall to know that by just texting me simple words it made my heart race.