Rumers

Hiding a pregnancy was hard. Especially after the baby bump only got bigger with every month. Now you were 6 months and still hadn't told the public. You and Mena wanted to keep it a secret. The only people who knew were family and close friends. Of course the paps were all over why you were wearing baggy clothes anytime you were seen out.

Now you sat on the couch in a bra and shorts watching disney cartoons. Currently watching The Lion King. The door opened a few moments later and you heard Mena sigh.

"What's wrong babe?"

"This." He says handing you a magazine and kissing your cheek. Going into the kitchen.

"Mena Massoud seen out with another woman. Cheating on girlfriend of 2 years Y/F/N Y/L/N."

"Okay do they not know that's just your co-star who is married herself. Wow these people just amaze me."

"Crazy is what they are."

"Awe baby come here." You patted the spot next to you and he came. Wrapping an arm around your shoulders and the other hand to your belly.

"Quite the little mover huh?" He smiled.

"Oh yes. Moving all day! Not a surprise that I now have to pee. Excuse me daddy."

"Alright mommy. Hurry back."

"Yeah yeah." You laughed while waddling to the bathroom. After you finished you went back to the livingroom to find Mena talking in the phone.

"Yeah she's right here. You want to talk to her?"

You couldn't hear who was on the other side but when he handed you the phone he mouthed 'Naomi' and you smiled taking the phone from his hand.

"Hey Nay."

"Hey love. How's the little peanut?"

"Oh she's moving alright. Started kicking just two days ago and she's almost nonstop. How's your vacation going?"

"It's amazing! You and Mena should definitely come to Hawaii next time you guys decide to get away."

"I've always wanted to go."

"You guys will one day. So I saw a magazine today."

"Yeah we did too. Rumers again."

"I was talking to Mena about it I know it's not my place but I think it'd be nice to tell the people your expecting."

"I've thought about it but then I just get scared Nay and yeah I know it's going to be out in months anyway but still."

"Yeah. I don't know how that feels but I can imagine."

You two talked for another hour and you said bye. Giving Mena his phone back.

"I have an interview with Sarah tomorrow and we are going to address this issue. I don't want people to think that I'd ever cheat on my beautiful girlfriend who's the mother of my child."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Hey can I come with you?"

"Of course babe. You think you'll be up for it?"

"Yeah but I really need to get some sleep."

"Okay. Let's get you guys to bed." He helped you up and into the bedroom.

~

"I actually wanted to talk about the rumer going around that I'm cheating on my girlfriend of 2 years Y/N."

"Of course none of that is true. I am happily married with a 2 year old daughter myself." Sarah said with a smile and held up her left hand.

"There is actually some news I wanted to share with everyone today. I myself am going to be a father in 4 months time. Y/N is pregnant. I didn't want this to be the way everyone found out but it's out now." He motioned for you to go to him. He kissed you and held you to him.

"Well I for one am very happy for you guys. Congratulations."

"Thank you. We're pretty nervous ans excited ourselves."

After the interview the three of you went out for lunch and then you and Mena went home. The pregnancy already in the news and Menas phone was going off with notifications from Twitter. Only going crazier after he posted one of the pictures he took of you just last week on instagram. Showing off your belly with a smile.

"Over all nothing but positive feedback. I love you Y/N."

"I love you Mena."