Protective

Requested By thenerdbella

You stood over by the camera's watching as Mena did a scene. Making small talk with one of their costume designers.

"Oh yeah no I love watching Mena doing what he loves most. Even if he does have to work late."

"He does make the perfect Aladdin though. He's adorable."

"Yeah he is."

"Was he always like this? The nice funny guy that is."

"Yeah every since childhood. I'm lucky enough to call him a dear friend of mine."

You and Mena had been dating in secret for 3 months now not wanting to tell anyone just yet. It was completely your idea. Of course Mena didn't want to keep it secret but he loved you too much not to go with it. As close as you two are no one would suspect anything. At least not yet.

"Cut. Great job Mena." Guy said as Mena walked away from set and towards you.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled wide and hugged you. Though he wanted to give you a proper kiss he went for your forehead instead.

"I was just talking to Y/N about you. I think you two would make a cute couple but I think it's jist wonderful how close you two are. It's really nice to see a friendship like this."

"She is like my goodluck charm." He says keeping his arm around your shoulder. After a couple more minutes of talking you and Mena went to his trailer and he shut the door.

"You think we could tell them yet?" He asks making puppy eyes. Making you smile.

"Babe I'm not ready yet. I love you I promise I will be soon."

"Fine." He sighed and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"How long are you on break?"

"I have an hour before I have to be back."

"Lunch?"

"Yeah but wait there's something I need to give you."

"What?"

"This." He kissed you passionately hands on your waist.

"Such a nice treat." You laughed as you pulled away for a split second. Beforr going back in for more.

~

Back watching as Mena and Naomi did their scene on the balcony you noticed someone watching you. Then a person come straight to your side.

"Hi. I'm Kevin I don't think we've meet before."

"Y/N." You smiled and shook his hand. An uneasy feeling coming over you.

"What do you do? I feel like I would remember seeing you here."

"Oh I'm a friend of Mena's. I've come to visit once just here supporting my friend when time grants it."

"Good friendship?"

"The best. What do you do?"

"I'm an assistant. So I actually came over here to ask you out. I mean you're beautiful and I haven't seen you constantly on your phone and no ring on your finger. So you have to be single and I'm handsome." He smiled and put his arm around your waist. You removed his hand and moved away from him putting some space between you both. He just got closer. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Mena stare at you and Kevin.

Mena P.O.V

"I thought a princess could go anywhere."

"Not this princess."

I tried to focus on my next line but all I could see was Kevin with his arm around my girfriends waist.

"Mena are you alright?" Naomi asked as I realized I missed completely.

"No I'm not. Excuse me." I walked calmly over to where Y/N was.

"Excuse me could you please remove your arm from around my girlfriends waist."

"Oh please like she would go out with you over me. Besides she's single. Isn't that right baby."

"No it's not please remove yourself from me. Again."

"She said move!" My blood started to boil when he just smirked. At least he wasn't touching her anymore. She moved behind me and I stared at Kevin.

"Don't ever let me see you putting your filthy hands on my girlfriend again or you're going to regret it."

"Whatever man. Missed your chance to be with a real man sweetheart." It took Y/N taking my hand in hers not to go up and hit him. He walked away and Y/N spoke up.

"Excuse us." We walked over to a quiet spot and she hugged me. I held her in my arms and then she pulled back just a bit.

"Thank you. God I must looked like an idiot just standing there."

"You didn't. I'm sorry everyone found ouy that way."

"You know what screw it. Everyone knows well everyone on set. I don't care anymore. If it means being saved by you anytime someone tries to come onto me I'll take that anyday. I love you Mena."

"I love you too Y/N." I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Before it could be held any further I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hey guys I think it's cute you two are together but we do have a scene to finish up. Just saying." Will laughed and backed away.

"Yeah he's right. Prince Ali get back on set and wow Princess Jasmine."

"Yes ma'am." I kissed her once more and we walked back. She stood and watched and I thankfully didn't have to worry about Kevin.