Jealousy

Requested By B3xB3x_14

"Babe you know I love you but you're taking entirely too long. It's just Naomi and Jordan." Mena said from his spot on the bed.

"I'm almost done I swear just let me put on my lipstick. There all done."

"Thank you." He smiled and leaned over to kiss you. You put on your heels and got up from your seat and grabbed your purse. Mena got the keys and locked the door behind you and walked to the car. Opening the door for you. While driving with one hand he held your left bringing it to his lips every now and then. When you arrived at the resturant you both walked in and saw your friends sitting on the bench.

"Hey Y/N. Wow I'm really loving this light blue on you babe."

"Thanks Nay. Hi Jordan."

"Hey Y/N. How are you?"

"Good. Good." After 15 minutes a table was finally ready for the four of you. The guys pulled out your seats and you and Naomi sat down. Everyone ordered drinks and start the conversation up again.

"Mena? Is that you?" You turned your head and saw a beautiful brunette woman showing off pearly whites. Then back at Mena who smiled just the same.

"Anna!" He got up and you couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy at the way she held onto him. You quickly took a drink.

"It's been so long. How are things with you and Anthony?"

"Oh that's over. Has been for 2 months but I'm okay."

"Sorry to hear that. Oh let me introduce you." Mena said and took her hand and she was in front of you all.

"Anna this is Naomi, Y/N, and Jordan. Some good friends of mine." Naomi sent her a small smile then looked at you as if to say sorry. Then she spoke up for you since you couldn't find your voice.

"Y/N is Mena's girlfriend." You smiled and took another drink.

"I can tell she's better than your last girlfriend you had my god she was just the worst." She laughed and you wanted to just walk out.

"Come on it wasn't that bad." The two eventually sat down the waiter bringing over an extra chair. You, Naomi, and Jordan all sat and listened to the conversation. You however did it in horror as you saw how she would laugh and have her hands all over him. He was completely oblivious to the flirty ways. You felt a hand on your shoulder and Naomi nodded her head towards the bathroom.

"We'll be back Jordan." Naomi said and he nodded. It's not like Mena would miss you at the moment. She took your hand and you both walked until you were in the bathroom.

"I know they're old friends but why just why is she all over him like that? She knows who I am. Why is she feeling on him that way? Oh god I can't believe I'm jealous of someone I have never even met."

"Maybe because she's trying to get Mena and she knows it's pissing you off. Mena loves you he's not crazy. Now do you need more time to cool off or are you good to go back out?"

"I think I'm good." She rubbed your back and you both walked back out and saw her whispering in his ear and he was laughing. That was it. You cleared your throat and she pulled back and Mena looked at you.

"Mena I think it's time we go." You grabbed your purse off the back of the chair. Naomi did the same as Jordan got up. Mena said bye to Anna and she kissed him on the cheek and slipped him a piece of paper. You rolled your eyes and Mena reached for your hand but you snatched it away.

"Nay do you guys mind if I ride with you?"

"Come on." She smiled and you followed leaving behind a very confused Mena.

~

You unlocked the door and saw Mena sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been? You've been gone an hour."

"We stopped for ice cream. Why do you care?"

"I care because you're my girlfriend and you just left me. What the hell was that Y/N?" He said raising his voice a little. You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him with a scoff.

"Really? What was up with you and Anna huh?"

"Nothing we were just talking."

"No no you were talking she was all over you! You of course would not notice and I know you have her number now. I saw her slip something in your pocket."

"Yeah she did-"

"I'm not doing this with you tonight you're sleeping down here."

"Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled but you had already left. You opened the door again to throw him some clothes and shut it again. More like a slam.

~ Morning ~

You opened the bedroom door and heard the tv.

"Mena." You say quietly as you walked in the livingroom. He turned his head and sent a small smile. You walked over to the couch and sat down beside him. He turned down the tv and faced you.

"Please before you say anything let me talk." You nodded and let him comtinue.

"After you stormed off last I got to thinking and what I did was wrong. You were right I was oblivious to hmthe touches when it was happening and I should have stopped it. I should have introduced you the right way and had small talk and sent her away. I didn't mean to be so disrespectful and yet I was. I love you and I don't want you to stay mad at me forever so I'm hoping you can forgive me."

"Mena I'm not going to lie I was jealous of her. She looks like the model type and I thought that maybe you would leave me. I mean I know you have her number."

"I don't plan on ever using it especially since I've thrown it out. I don't want any other woman but you."

"That right there is why I feel so damn silly for ever feeling any other way. I'm still mad at you."

"I'll spend all day making it up to you. I don't have to be to set and you don't have work. We can stay in the bedroom all day if you'd like."

"Cook me breakfast first?"

"Anything for you Y/N. I mean it really and I love you just know that."

"I love you too Meens." He leaned in to kiss you and it only got deeper.

"I guess breakfast can wait." Mena mumbled against your lips and you pushed him back.

"Oh no. I need to eat first." He laughed and kisses you back and got up to make your food.