Set Visit

A/N: This Gif Does Things To Me 😮💦😅

It's been 2 months since you've last seen your boyfriend Mena. While he was away filming you stayed back at the house you two shared in Toronto. As much as you would have liked to take up his offer and join him for a little while work just wouldn't let you. So you had finally talked to your manager a week ago and he agreed you needed time off. Now after two plane rides you were finally closer to seeing Mena in person. As much as you loved your FaceTimes it didn't compare to the real thing. As soon as you were off the plane and outside you texted Naomi that you were here. After a minute you got an incoming FaceTime from her. The second you accepted you saw she was in her Jasmine outfit walking away from someone and whispering.

I can't believe you're here already! I can't wait to see you. How long are you staying for?

Hello to you to Jasmine. Yeah I'm here. I'll be here for at least two weeks maybe even three. They got someone to cover for me while I'm away.

That's great! Sorry about the whispering but I was too close to Mena and had to get away. Don't want him knowing you're here just yet. By the time you get to set he should be going on break.

Speaking of the man in conversation I just got a text from him.

You smile as you saw that he missed you just as much or more than you missed him.

Aww look at that smile. Well hey I'll see you later love. I'm about to film again. Love you!

Love you too Nay!

You hung up and hailed a taxi. After an hour you were in front of the hotel. The driver got out and got your luggage out of the trunk. You thanked the man and paid him. Taking your two bags and going in the front door.

"Y/N?"

"Yes."

"Here is your room key. Enjoy your stay." The lady at the front desk smiled handing you a key. You smiled back and got on the elevator and went to the third floor.

"315." After you unlocked it and put one bag by the door and the other you went to the bed to set it down. Opening it and getring out another outfir to wear. Wanting to take a shower as to wash away the airplane smell.

~

"Here we go." You smiled nervously as you stood in front of Mena's trailer and knocked.

"Coming." The door opened a few seconds later and he just stood in shock almost. A smile coming upon his face.

"Surprise."

"Y/N. Oh I'm so glad to see you babe."

He touched your cheek softly as if to make sure you were real. Then pulled you in for a kiss and a hug. Once he pulled back you took in his appearance.

"Don't you look all cute Prince Ali." You winked and walked all the way in. Mena shut the door and you set your purse on the table. Going to sit on the couch. He sighed but still had the biggest smile on his face as he came and laid his head in your lap.

"You tired baby?" You ask as you stroke his hair and his eyes close and he nods.

"It's been fun don't get me wrong but it's soo much too. Right now I just want to enjoy my break with my beautiful gifriend who's come all this way to see me." His eyes were open and he was showing off his dimple.

"When do you get off?"

"I'm free to leave about 8 so only 4 more hours to go."

"That's not too bad. I guess I'll stay here until you leave."

"You don't have to babe. Hey were is all your stuff by the way?"

"In the hotel room duh."

"Mhmm. Naomi was in on this right?"

"She may have had something to do with it yes. You're not mad about it though."

"Not complaining." He sat up and and let his arm go around your shoulder. His right hand coming to caress your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you softly. Which led to more deeper kissing into full blown make out. Before you pulled away laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You dressed like that babe. I'm living out my fantasy and making out with Prince Ali of Ababwa."

"Well I'm glad I could help with that babe. I'm much better than you thought right?" He winked.

"Eh cartoon Aladdin was a better kisser."

"What! Come on."

"In my dreams." You laughed and went to kiss him again. This time you found a way to lay him down flat on his back and straddle him. His hands on your waist as you both continued.

"Wh-a-t are you doing?" He stumbled on his words as you kissed his neck and made your way down his body. Careful not to mess up his clothes to much.

"Just relax." You undid his pants and pulled them down. Releasing his manhood already standing at attention for you. You let your mouth over him and heard him let out a loud moan. You smirked and looked up at him through your eyelashes.

"You're an evil woman." You didn't say anything back just went back down and saw as he shut his eyes.

After a few profanities and hair pulling he released in your mouth. You got up and grabbed a small towel to wipe uo what you didn't get and Mena set his pants straight again.

"Well I better be going."

"Oh no you don't." Mena said taking hold of your arm and pulling you back down.

"I'll make this up to you later. That I can promise."

"Oh you will. Believe me you will."

"God I love you."

"I love you too Mena. As much as I'd love to stay I don't want to anymore distracting than I have already been so I should go really."

"Maybe I can convince them to let me leave early and-"

"Oh no you don't. We've gone without sex for 2 months I'm sure you can wait 4 more hours."

"You can't even sound convincing but you have a point. Don't go though just stay and wait for me. That way we can both take one taxi and be there at the same time. Please? For me?" He kissed your shoulder and you roller your eyes.

"Fine I'll stay."

"Thank you." He whispered against your lips before kissing you quickly. After a few minutes you both walked out and you talked to a couple of people. Staying and watching them film. Mena sending smiles to you along the way and blowing kisses. Needless to say your surprise visit was much appreciated.

A/N: Man I Can't Write Smut For Mena It's Too Much For Me But I'll Try Again Later 😂😂