Disclaimer

This book contains topics that may hurt or trigger someone. Abuse and mental health are sensitive topics, and are topics that weave throughout 'Easier'.

I just don't want to put a chapter out there and hurt someone.

I don't like putting warnings at the beginning of chapters as I feel like it ruins the plot. That's also why I'll put one at the beginning of the book.

If you want a warning then I will happily send you one if you message my DMs. I'll send you a warning of what it is and which chapter numbers, and if you decide that you can't read it then I will gladly brief you of anything important that occurs in those parts.

And remember, my DMs are always open if you want to talk. I know it's sometimes easier to talk to an anonymous person on the internet rather then your family and friends.

I do not own the song 'Easier' or the band '5 Seconds Of Summer' (obviously), and all rights go to them.

I really would appreciate it if you didn't steal any ideas or characters from this book. I, however, would be happy to allow you to borrow certain characters and storylines if you sent me a simple DM.

Edit: I didn't know Kaykay's name was Kaitlyn (even though it is very obvious). The character Kaitlyn isn't meant to show how I see Kaykay, I'm just a dumbass who can't put 2 + 2 together.

Thank you x