Chapter 8~ Love is on its way

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Wooho!!! The next chapter is up :D And guys please comment and let me know what you think:) I'd be really happy If I know you guys like it <3

*********************************************************************************************************

The night beofre ,I couldn't sleep. My mind kept replaying the incident in the kitchen. It was sweet but it ended awkwardly. All thanks to Damon's idiocy. Somehow I felt like I had to apologize on my part. I knew the Jonas stayed in  a hotel but I didn't know which one. And only one person came to my mind as I grabbed my phone.

"Hey Derek,"I almost yelled.

"Hello, I'm surprised. You're calling me at 7 in the morning?," 

I could obviously sense his tone of surprise," Yeah , shouldn't I?"

"Ofcourse , you can , sweety,"

"Alright.....ummmm....do you know where the Jonas are staying?," I bit my lip.

"Why! yes , the Golden Star," Ahh!! yes. The Golden Star was the only big hotel in our town. How did I forget it?

"Well , thanks," I was about to hang up but then,

"Why are you asking?," Derek questioned.

"Just mere curiousity," I replied.

"Well , curiosuty leads to many things," he said

"I know," This time , I ended the call. Too bad I didn't have the Jonas Bros numbers. If I had had , that would've been a lot easier.

***************************************************************************************************

The beautiful building stood right in front of me as I looked up at it. It was quite the tallest building in the town and the most beautiful. This building was the only hotspot which was always filled with people. I remembered once when I had a one night stay with  my Aunt. I was five at that time. And after that I had no memories of the Golden Star until now. I stepped forward and headed for the double doors. It was only eight in the morning and so the place was less crowded. The sound of the water from the fountain filled my ears as I pushed open the heavy doors and went to the reception desk.

"Good Morning, How may I help you?," the girl clad in navy blue with a bun on her head , asked me.

"Yes , I'm looking for the Jonas Brothers," I said.

"I'm sorry but you can't see them. No strangers allowed," she said trying to sound friendly. Ughh! I knew that was gonna happen.

"No! I'm their friend," I protested.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can let you in," she continued. I almost gave up and was about to retreat when I heard a familiar "Hey"

"Hey Amy," Kevin was standing right next to me.

"Thank goodness ! I came here to see you guys but she wouldn't let me in," I looked at the receptionist like she was some kind of a witch from a fairytale. 

"She is our friend," Kevin told the navy blue girl and led me forward.

I waited impatiently as the elevator doors opened and ahead of me was a long corridor covered in black marble. I could see my face on the floor as I walked.

 At one point we stopped walking and there was a door in front of me. The numbers on the door read 718. Kevin turned the door knob and let me in.

"Welcome to our room," he said .

I grinned wildly and looked around. There was a huge bed in the middle and a cushiony couch next to a table. Cue pink curtains hung over the windows. And I couldn't help but notice the Mickey Mouse lamp  on their bedside table.

"Kevin, Why are you wearing my shirt?," Joe walked in from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. That instant , when I saw him shirtless and his perfectly messy hair , I lost everything. I blushed , directing my eyes to the floor.

"Oh! Amy , I didn't know you were here," he scratched his head.

"Its okay," I smiled.

"Chill , bro. Nothing is gonna happen to your shirt," Kevin teased.

"I'll be back ," he smiled at me and gave Kevin a death glare and walked back into the bathroom. I slowly walked and took my place on the couch.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," I heard Kevin say as the door closed behind him.Left all alone, I began to bite my nails cause I always did that when I was nervous.

"Hey!," Joe returned wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. His hair was still messy.

"Hi, where is Nick?," I asked. I didn't wanna sound awkward.

"He is off on an early run," Joe smiled. That was when I realized I had come there with a purpose.

"See, listen," I looked at Joe who was now sitting right next to me on the couch.

"About yesterday night, I'm so sorry for what Damon did" I was a bit tensed but Joe calmly scooted up closer to me and took my hand in his.

"I don't regret a thing I did last night," he smiled.

I hugged him tightly and he leaned in to kiss my forehead but as always the door opened and Kevin stepped in.

"Why does this always happen to me?," Joe sighed as I laughed

"Oopsie , looks like I should've knocked," Kevin smirked.

Nick followed suit,"What did I miss?"

"Nothing , bro," Joe replied.

"They are in love , Nick," Kevin answered.

"What! No!" I yelled. And immediately all of them looked at me like I had just committed a murder.

"Okay, maybe a little bit," I agreed.

"Alright, this ends right here . Joe couldn't stop talking about you Amy . Joseph , now , get down on one knee," I bursted out laughing as Kevin ordered him.

"And where was I when all of this happened?," Nick asked, puzzled.

"Sleeping," Kevin answered.

"Oh.....," Nick trailed on.

The three boys were the most hilarious persons I had ever met. But my amusement faded the minute I saw Joe kneeling down. For a split second , everything seemed like a dream. But , no .,that was indeed really happening.

"Amy, I LOVE YOU. Would you like to be my girlfriend?," Joe asked. The "Joe Jonas" was expectantly waiting for my answer. And who was I ?! No one! I relaized I was quite the attraction as they were all looking intensely at me.

"Yes, Joseph," I said as Kevin and Nick high- fived eachother.

I stood up and Joe lifted me  and swung me around.

Yes, that was happening. I had always been afraid to express how I really felt about Joe ever since that night when he came to my house after the party . But not anymore . It was official , people. Joe and I were in love. But that one question which popped right into my head was "Will it stay the same?"