Chapter 3 ~ See ya soon

So yes !!! Today is my birthday and I'm 16 now !! :D hehe ... Moving on  the Jonas Brothers are such an inspiration to me and I hope I get to meet them one day. The stories that I write are really very special to me <3 

So here is the next chapter <3 xoxo. The first few chapters maybe boring but the coming ones ..I'll try my best to make them interesting :)  Tell me what you think :)

************************************************************************************************************

Halfway through the movie I felt bored. I had seen this so many times before but Nick and Kevin were really enjoying the movie.  

"Popcorn anyone ??", I asked getting up from the couch and playing with my dark black hair.

"Yes ! they", all yelled chorusly.

"I'll help", Joe volunteered. I nodded my head and walked to the kitchen with Joe following me. First I opened the fridge and grabbed six diet cokes all at once and quite struggled to close the fridge. Joe came closer to me and took three cans and made it easier for me.

"Thank you", I smiled and closed it.

"Anytime", he smiled back softly.

"So you were pretty upset at the party earlier", he stated.

"Umm... yeah", I hesitated. Derek's house always brought the worst out of me. Dean and Derek are childhood best friends. That night , I remember we were all gathered at Derek's for a movie night and it was at his house, for the first ,time Dean said he had loved me. Thinking about the old days , I sighed a little loudly.

"Why? What is the problem?", Joe just seemed like he wouldn't stop.

"Bad memories", I said , with a weak smile on my face.

"Hello !! Is the popcorn ready yet ?", Kevin barged in impatiently.

"Yes", I said as I looked at Joe who was now taking a bowl of hot popcorn out from the microwave. Kevin immediately grabbed the bowl from Joe and walked out leaving Joe with a pouted look. I giggled at the two silly brothers. For the past few minutes, I had totally forgotten that they were celebrities.

"Why are you laughing?", Joe asked, looking at how amused I was.

"You are all cute", I blushed. I felt a bit awkward after those words came out of my mouth.

"Well, we are missing the movie", I motioned him to the living room and walked out first taking my place back next to Ash.

After a few hours.......

I shifted my body on the couch and slightly opened my eyes and looked around. Everyone was sleeping. I looked at the clock. 4 am. It was quite dark as I stood up and yawned, my hair down in a total mess. The four boys were sleeping literally on one another and Ash was on another couch. I silently tip toed across them hoping I didn't wake them up. I went upstairs to my bedroom and checked my phone only to see a missed call from Damon. I pressed the green call button and place the phone near my ear, shoving strands of hair behind it.

The phone rang and then Damon answered,

"Hello Amy , I called you before but it went to your voicemail. Is everything okay ?", I could obviously see the concern on his face even though he was on the other side of the phone.

"Everything is fine , Damon. Actually I'm having a few friends over and we were watching a movie in the living room and my phone was upstairs", I assured him.

"Okay , You mean Derek and Ash ?" he enquired.

"Umm... three more new friends", I smiled to myself, imagining Damon's expression when I would tell who they really were.

"Oh, alright. I crashed here at a friend's last night and I won't be home until dinner today, so if you need anything call me", he went on talking.

"I'll take care , byee", I hung up before he could give me further tips on being careful. I put my phone back on the table and decided to take a shower. Yes , at 4 in the morning. (I was a clean freak).

Minutes later , wrapped in a towel, I was rambling through my closet. I wanted to look nice , especially today. But I found nothing interesting ,just the same old clothes which reminded me that it had been a while since I went shopping. I threw on a pair of pale blue jeans and a floral white shirt , roughly brushed my hair and went downstairs. I was greeted by a sleepy Kevin , a bright Nick and a yawning Joe. Ash was still sleeping.

"Good Morning", the three of them said chorused.

"Good Morning", I smiled.

Kevin grabbed a pillow and started sleeping again.

"Where is Derek?", I asked noticing my best friend was missing and looking at Joe who was rubbing his eyes.

"His Mom called him", Nick replied.

"We better leave", Nick said , turning to Joe and Kevin.

"So soon ? Maybe after breakfast?", I suggested.

"Actually we'd love to stay but before our manager yells the hell out of us , we should leave", Joe , who was now wide awake ,answered, while Nick was shaking Kevin.Kevin stood up unwillingly.

"Alright", I said as I walked them to the door.

"Maybe we could hang out again some time", Nick stated.

"That would be nice", I replied , honestly. As I watched the three of them drive away , I closed the door.