Chapter 2 ~ Movie Night

Here's the second chapter :D Maybe this is quite boring but I promise to make  the upcoming ones  interesting :) xoxo

************************************************************************************************************

"Is there something to eat ?" Kevin asked me rubbing his tummy .

"Yes, I'm sure you can find something in the kitchen", I replied as the three boys made their way to the kitchen.Ash was the second thing that came to my mind. I immediately called her.

"Hello , Guess who is staying at my house", I smirked.

"Who?", she asked calmly.

"J O N A S ",I spelled out each letter along with a wide grin.

"OMJ!!! "

I could hear her squeal with excitement on the other side of the phone. I pulled my phone away from my ear and waited for her cries to subside.

I brought my phone back to my ear. "Thank God I'm just around the corner. I'll meet you in a few seconds", she said and hung up the phone.

I smiled to myself and turned around.

"I hope its okay with you about this whole ' jonas stay' ", Derek said quoting in the air.

"Its fine with me but how come you didn't take them to Ash's ?", I asked curious.

"I couldn't because she is having visitors. But anyway its a good thing . Ash would have freaked the boys out just by screaming",he finished with a little sarcasm.

The doorbell rang.

"Well it might be too late", I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. 

I walked past him and grabbed the door handle and turned it. The door burst open and a beautiful blonde threw herself at me.  

"Wow!! There, calm down !!" , I cried. 

Ash smiled and hugged Derek. 

"Well , there goes my peace!", Derek complained in a sarcastic way .Suddenly Nick approached from the kitchen. 

"Is everything okay?", he asked because of all the noise we were creating. I was pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard us. 

"Oh My Nick Jonas !!!! " she yelled , waving her hands. " We both didn't really get an opportunity to get to know each other at the party earlier", she winked and held her hand out for him to shake. Nick obliged. 

"Ahem" , a voice from behind Nick's shoulder. "Our names are Jonas too you know", Joe made a face which was funny and at the same time adorably cute.

"Ofcourse" , Ash said excitedly looking at both Joe and Kevin. Within what seemed like a few minutes we all became quite comfortable with having each other around. It had been quite a while since I had these many people around me who constantly made me laugh. 

"Hey why don't we watch a movie ?" Kevin suggested. 

"Sure Bro ", Joe yawned and answered. We all nodded our heads showing our approval. 

Derek stood up and went to the TV and after a while FRIGHT NIGHT started playing. 

Ash and I were seated on the couch and the boys were half lying on the carpet. I hugged a pillow which was next to me. I always did that because it was somewhat comforting. I really wasn't paying full attention to the movie. I was stting in my living room watching a movie with the three most wanted boys in the world. I clutched my pillow tighter. My eyes moved from Nick to Kevin and to Joe. There was nothing big about them which indicated they were superstars. They looked like ordinary boys who loved watching movies at nights. They didn't seem to show off. They were different. As these thoughts ran through my mind, a smile appeared on my face without my knowing. 

"Hey" , Ash elbowed me interrupting my thoughts. "Isn't he a total cutie?" , she whispered to me , pointing at Nick. 

"Yeah", I answered honestly. My bestie was such a flirt. I giggled to myself.  

"What is so funny about this movie?", Joe turned around and I suddenly became nervous. 

"It's a girl's thing", Ash smirked. 

I sighed after he turned back. 

"Wow !! you like him , don't you?" Ash looked at me and it was like someone just threw a rock at me. 

"What!! No! , I literally screamed. "Why would you even think that ?"  

"Did you see your face when he looked at you ? You're quite an open book, Amy", she said. 

"No , I'm not", I protested and threw my pillow at her but she dodged it and it hit Joe instead. 

"Ouch", Joe fake yelled and Ash started laughing. 

No one was watching the movie now. "I'm so so sorry" , I apologized using the best apologetic voice I could. 

"It's alright", he said with a smile and threw the pillow back at me playfully while I ducked.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it :) Will post the next chapter asap :D