Part 59

After Manik left, Nandini took out the swimming costumes she had in her bag. She had two of them, the same which she bought from Victoria's Secret on her trip with Nyonika and Navya. Thankfully she herself picked them out and made sure it was the most modest thing she finds there.

Even though they were not in India, and for a fact she knew that she was gonna see both her friends and the girls others near the lake in nothing but the most fanciest bikinis. She knew she was not that person. It was not something, she was most comfortable in.

She looked at the thing she decided to wear and nodded again in agreement towards it before picking it up and changing. Not being too much fan of getting tanned, she applied Suns-cream over herself and soon was ready. Leaving her hair open, she did not even bother to style it in any form knowing its of no use and kept her towels, a simple mat and Suns-cream into the bag that Manik had left.

Taking a final glance all around the room, checking if she was forgetting something, she locked the cabin again and moved towards the dinning room where she knew the guys must be waiting. On reaching the said area she found it to be completely empty expect for the four guys who seemed to be bickering on something as Kyle sat there with a pout while Manik looked at him with a smug look.

Nandini: What is happening?

The guys looked up at her as Kyle pouted further, while Manik eyed him. She then saw Manik's eyes turn towards her again as he looked at her up and down, taking in her outfit. Her costume was not fully visible as she had a netted white cover up wrapped over it but just watching his eyes move over it made her cheeks flush red. She walked over to him, taking the chair next to him where she was sitting earlier.

 She walked over to him, taking the chair next to him where she was sitting earlier

Manik: Here... Give the bag to me!

She passed it to him not saying anything as she turned her attention to what the guys were talking about. Soon the other two girls too joined them and they were dressed exactly the way she had expected. Since the lake was quite close, neither of them had cared enough to wear any cover up unlike Nandini as Kyle whistled at their entry.

 Since the lake was quite close, neither of them had cared enough to wear any cover up unlike Nandini as Kyle whistled at their entry

(Becca left, Ronnie right)

Kyle: Woah! Someone's dressed to kill!

Being gay, Kyle had this different sort of a way with girls, which surprising made them blush even after knowing his sexuality. He just gave them this look of appreciation and that was enough to have girls falling on his feet, until he tells it to them what he was actually interested into.