Epilogue!

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Well to any of you, who still happen to have this story in their library. Thank you..

Hello people!

How are you all?

It's almost 2:30 am, but even after knowing that I have work tomorrow morning, I wasn't being able to sleep.  So I thought why not edit and upload this Epilogue that I wrote so long back.

Hope you all love it as much as you loved this story.

Enjoy Reading!

Cheers...
-------------------------------------------------

Nandini: Please let me know once the cards the ready. I will send someone in to pick them up! Thank you...

Nandini said disconnecting the call as she marked off the 'Invitation Cards' point from her To Do List. She read the next one, which was 'Venue' and picked up her phone to make the call.

Nyonika: Need help?
She heard Nyonika's voice before turning to her side to see Nyonika taking a seat next to her.

Nandini: It's fine Mom... You relax! I'll handle this.

Nyonika: I have spent years organizing such events Nandini, a few calls are not going to wear me out. Come on show me what all is left.

Nandini smiled at her before placing her dairy in between the two of them.
Nandini: So I have covered most of it, just there few things left. And then we will have to wait for the cards to arrive before we start the distribution.

Nyonika: I thought Manik decided to simply send them out and not invite anyone personally this year.

Nandini: Yes, but RM Heights have always sent out personal invitations to our investors and important clients. It felt like a tradition going on ever since the beginning, so we decided not to change it. After all it's the Company's Anniversary Party.

Nyonika smiled at this and nodded as the two of them completed the rest of the calls. They were done in a few minutes, when Nandini finally kept her things aside.

Nandini: I'm glad this is all done before this little devil woke up...
She said with a soft chuckle as she turned to her side smiling at her little bundle of joy.

Nyonika: I can't believe it's been almost two years...
Nyonika said as she caressed the face of the sleeping baby.

Nandini: Neither can I...

Nyonika: It still feels like just yesterday when you first stepped into this house, while preparing for another such Anniversary event for the company.

Nandini smiled broadly at this as she glanced at the bedside photo-frame admiring the look on her husband's face as he gazed down at her while she was smiling at the camera.
Nandini: How can I ever forget that event! The 25th Anniversary of RM Heights... It was those few days preparing for the Party that Manik literally forced his friendship onto me. I found my Best Friend because of this event and I am forever going to be grateful of this idiotic stubborn head for that.

Nyonika laughed at this as Nandini turned her eyes away from the picture. 
Nandini: You know, I never thought I will have it all...

Nyonika: You deserved it all, and so you got it! 
Nyonika replied back to her kindly, and something in her eyes made Nandini believe in her words. She couldn't help but thank God for this beautiful woman sitting in front of her, who had filled up that void of a Motherly Figure in her heart Forever.

"MOM!! MOM... I DID IT...."
Nandini jumped slightly at the loud voice pulling her out of her thoughts. She turned around just as the source of the loud voice ran into her room, moving straight towards her.