Fifteen

Y/n's POV

Y/n - what the fuck are you doing at my house?

I look back at Lucy and go outside closing the door behind me.

Britney - making you get what you deserve.

Y/n - seriously Britney, coming to my house is low, just fucking leave me alone and go on with your shitty life. I couldn't give two fucks what you want as long as it doesn't involve me or my friends.

Britney - what about your family?

Y/n - don't you dare.

Britney - watch me bitch.

She pushes me out of the way and walks into my house.

Britney - aww hello there cutie what's your name?

Lucy - Lucy.

Britney - well Lucy I love your outfit.

Y/n - get out of my house Britney.

Britney - so Lucy, do you want to go up to your room and give your sister and I some time to talk alone?

Lucy - sure.

She jumps out of her seat and runs up to her room.

Britney - gosh I fucking hate children. Now back to you bitch.

She walks over to my kitchen and gets a knife out, she walks over to me while holding the knife.

Grayson - WHAT THE FUCK BRITNEY?!

Ethan - YOU'RE FUCKING ILL!

The twins run over to her, Grayson snatches the knife out of her hands while Ethan holds her down.

They call the police who are on their way over.

Grayson - oh my gosh Y/n are you ok? I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier.

Y/n - Grayson, thank you so much you and Ethan saved my life. I love you.

Grayson - I love you too.

One month later

So many things have happened in the last month, the police came and took Britney away. They later took Grayson, Ethan and I in for questioning where we reported the others as well. They all ended up in jail 7-10 years. Grayson , Ethan and I have gotten closer. Grayson is the best boyfriend and I love him so much. Ethan is always there to babysit and help if I need. Emma has started hanging around us a lot more. Her and Ethan have just started dating.

Noah got accepted into another school which is good and I hope he quits the fights and shit. My grandma moved back to LA from Australia and has offered to help out with our family. She is moving in next Monday. I also found out that Ethan and Grayson have a combined YouTube channel called the Dolan Twins and that Emma has a YouTube channel called Emma Chamberlain.

They've helped me and I'm releasing my YouTube channel next week! I'm so excited. It looks like life is finally starting to turn out amazing. And to make things even better today Grayson and I got our history marks back and we got an A!

The End❤️

I hope you enjoyed the story guys, thank you so so much for reading it I appreciate it. I love you all so much.

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn