Eleven

Grayson's POV

The next day

Ethan and I got to school and saw the others crowding around Y/n, I look over at Ethan then we progressively walked faster. When we got there we stood with the others.

Harry - you're such a fuck wit.

Ben - And a slut

Kian - Being your friend was the biggest mistake in my life.

I heard the others and looked over at Ethan. I pushed them out of the way and stood next to Y/n.

Simon - oh look, it's Grayson with Y/n. again.

Ben - Grayson?! How could you betray the team by hanging out with this shit hole?

Kian - you two Ethan, we thought you were on our side!

I looked over at Ethan and nodded.

Y/n's POV

Grayson and Ethan nodded at each other then Grayson threw a punch at Ben, Ethan threw a punch at Kian and Simon kept staring at me. He walks over to me and whispered in my ear

Simon - never got to finish what we started yesterday.

I look at him then I look away, I feel him grab my butt and I froze.

Simon - why don't we finish it off baby?

I looked down at Grayson and Ethan still fighting.

Y/n - G..Grayson

He stops what he is doing and looks towards me, he walks over and punches Simon out of the way. Ethan must've knocked Kian out because he moved over to Harry. When Grayson punched Simon to the ground he turned to me and gave me a hug.

Grayson - I'm sorry Y/n

I dig my head into his shoulder and hold onto him, I felt safe in his arms like no one could hurt me.

Ethan - finally they are down.

Grayson - yeah, shouldn't of been dickheads.

He releases me from the hug and looks down at the guys Ethan and him had knocked out.

Stacy, Britney and Lizz make their way over to us. Britney places her hand on Grayson's shoulder as Stacy does the same to Ethan.

Britney - I had fun last night Graybae

I raise my eyebrow and look at Grayson.

Stacy - yeah Ethan and I heard you two from the other room.

They both laugh then look at me.

Grayson - Y/n, wait.

I walk away from them, how could they? How could he? He said he liked me then goes off with another girl. I should've known that he was just a fuckboy.

Grayson - Y/n! Wait.

He keeps following me, I turn back and lock eyes with him. I keep walking in one direction with a million different questions in my mind. Grayson starts running then grabs my arm lightly.

Grayson - it's not what you think.

Y/n - really? So you didn't just go and fuck with my feelings?

Grayson - the girls were lying Y/n.

Y/n - I don't know who to trust Grayson.

Grayson - Y/n, come on don't do this.

Y/n - don't do what?

Grayson - shut me out like every other girl because those two sluts always tell my girlfriends that I cheat on them.

I don't know what to believe right now, I'm starting to believe Grayson but... I've got to see Ethan first.

Y/n - I'm sorry Grayson, I have to talk to Ethan.

Right then Ethan comes running up to Grayson and I.

Ethan - listen Y/n, we need to talk.

I nod my head, Ethan and I walked away from Grayson to talk.

Ethan - I need you to know that the girls are lying, Grayson would never cheat or do anything to hurt you.

Y/n - I want to believe you guys I really do, but I don't trust people. I just don't.

Ethan - Y/n, you may not realise it but you do trust Grayson, you trusted him when Simon was with you this morning. You called Grayson's name and as soon as he realised he punched Simon.

Wait...do I trust Grayson?

Y/n - maybe I do trust him Ethan, but that's not it. The girls act like they own you guys, they told me to back off.

Ethan - don't believe them Y/n.

To Be Continued

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far <3

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn