Twelve

Y/n's POV

I was about to say something when I looked towards Grayson, I saw him and Britney kissing. My heart dropped and I looked away, I felt tears slowly coming out of my eyes. Ethan looks over to them then back at me.

Y/n - I don't trust him.

I'm honestly disappointed in what he has done, he lies to me and has his brother on his side making me feel like shit.

Ethan - no Y/n.

He puts his hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off.

Y/n - stay away from me.

I turn around and walk away.

Grayson's POV

Grayson - what the fuck have you done Britney? I've never liked you and never will you're a slut.

I say to Britney as Ethan and Y/n are talking.

Britney - aww, did Y/n come to her senses and realise that she doesn't deserve you.

Grayson - shut the fuck up Britney, you always do this. You don't want me to be happy do you?

Britney - listen here Grayson, you and Ethan are the only jocks I like who hasn't fucked me yet. I don't care whether you are happy or not I get what I want when I want it. That girl doesn't fucking deserve you, she is a piece of shit and deserves to die in a fucking hole.

Grayson - I can't believe you just said that, you have no heart do you? Stay away from Y/n, Ethan and I.

I'm so pissed off with Britney, the one girl I love, the one girl I've always loved, she's gone...because of Britney.

Britney - you know what Grayson?

I look at her and she kisses me, I quickly push her off.

Grayson - what the fuck Britney? I told you to fucking stay away from me.

Britney - if you dare go near that girl again I'll fucking kill her.

Grayson - if you lay a hand on her I will get the police involved.

I look at her then turn towards where Ethan is. I walk over to him.

Grayson - where is she?

Ethan - I don't know, she said to stay away from her.

Grayson - fuck.

Ethan - she didn't see you push Britney away.

Grayson - I need to find her.

Y/n's POV

I walk straight, I didn't know where I was going I just knew that I looked like a wreck, I couldn't go back to my locker and get my bag... i'd have to pass by Grayson...

As I walk past Emma and her friends she stops me.

Emma - Y/n what's wrong?

Y/n - I really don't want to talk about it.

Emma looks at her friends and I start to walk off again. I hear footsteps coming towards me.

Emma - what's wrong Y/n?

Y/n - Why do you care?

Emma - you seriously don't remember me? Y/n we were best friends in year 3, you moved schools, I moved schools 2 years later and we never talked to each other.

I think about it for a second, Oh my god Emma and I were best friends

Y/n - oh my god Emma I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ditch you. Honestly so many things have happened I've just-

Emma - it's fine, listen do you want to come to mine and we can hang out?

Y/n - yeah sure.

Emma gets her bag out of her locker and walks down the halls with me. I see Grayson and Ethan.

Y/n - they should really make these hallways bigger don't you think?

Emma looks up at the boys and ignores my question, we walk as far away as them as we could.

Grayson - Y/n

Emma looks back but I keep walking.

Grayson - please

I ignore him again, Emma gets into her car and I drive my car to her house.

To Be Continued

So, Britney's a psycho

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn