three

(here's a long chapter to make up for the days I've been gone)

"i still cannot believe you're going to this party, y/n," mia says while putting on makeup. "i mean all the times i've asked you to go to a party, you always said no, what changed?"

"i mean the party's right here in your house, it would be kind of rude not to attend, right? and you're always telling me to try new things, so i thought well maybe i'll have fun," you say not wanting mia to know the main reason you were actually going was because of alessio.

"okay," mia said turning around, "but you're not wearing that are you?"

you looked down at your outfit. you were wearing a red hoodie with gray sweatpants and checkered vans.

"what's wrong with this?" you ask.

"oh yes, this is your first party isn't it?" mia said already approaching her closet. "well since im already dressed and ready, how about i get you dressed?"

"okay," you say, knowing that mia had a great fashion sense.

"after about five minutes of mia rummaging around in her closet she pulled out an outfit. "okay,what about this?" it was black ripped jeans and a very-short cropped shirt that had "princess" in pink on it. (or choose whatever outfit you want, just choose a crop top)

"um-" was all you could say before mia interrupted you.

"well try it on silly!" she said placing the outfit in front of you.

when you finished dressing you stared in the mirror with mia at your side. "you look stunning," mia said, and honestly, you kind of did.

you walked down the stairs and into the party, with mia in front of you. it was staring to get dark, and more and more people were arriving. alessio met you and mia at the end of the stairs. you avoid eye contact, but you can feel him staring at you.

"so, what do you wanna do first, there are the drinking games, and there's the circle," mia says.

"what's the circle?"

"its where a group of people sit in a circle, with one host who decides what games we play. so truth or dare, never have i ever, spin the bottle," alessio explained before mia could, "seven minutes in heaven," he added. you looked up at him, the thought of being alone in a closet with alessio made your stomach twist and turn.

"uh- the circle sounds fun," you say.

a group of 15 gathered around in a circle, 2 or 3 people hugging each other, indicating that they were dating. you sat next to mia, with alessio on the other side.

"alright everyone, so obviously i will be your host for the circle today," alessio said standing up. a few cheers came from the guys, and as you looked around, you saw how many girls were staring at alessio. some were whispering into each other's ears with smiles on their faces, but alessio didn't seem to notice nor care, so you brushed them off.

"but because we have such a large group, i will let you guys pick which game the majority of the group wants to play. so everyone will get a piece of paper and write down what game you want to play, the most written one will be the selected game," alessio said putting down a bowl where the paper would go.

you didn't know exactly what to write, so you just put truth or dare and put it into the bowl.

"okay ladies and gents, looks like the game we'll be playing today is seven minutes in heaven."

everyone had but their name in the bowl to see who would go into the closet first. "I'll go first, seeing that i am the host," alessio said with a smirk.

"he dug around in the bowl for a good 5 seconds before he pulled out a name."

"y/n," alessio said, and all heads turned towards me.

at that very moment your soul left your body.