fourteen

thanks for 6k views??!!?

this is his actual second account btw if you didn't know 🥵

you woke up and saw that alessio had posted something on his backup account
(oo she gettin realistic 🙊)

you woke up and saw that alessio had posted something on his backup account(oo she gettin realistic 🙊)

you smiled a little and texted him with a screenshot of the caption

"hmm, i wonder who mr.scalzotto misses🧐"
delivered

"🥺"

"its only less than two days until we get to see each other!!!!! anyways, how's chicago?"
delivered

"it's pretty cool looking but not the same w out u" (hes a lazy typer)

"you should be having fun at the festival thing and working on your music, alessio, not being sad abt mee 😡"
read 7:43 AM

(typing...)

he stopped typing.

you patiently waited for him to start typing again, but he didn't.

"are you seriously gonna get mad @ me for thatt???"
read 7:45 AM

(typing...)

"im not mad"

"yes u are??,"
delivered

"gtg talk to u later ily,"

he's definitely mad, but why? you asked yourself. what did i even do? you questioned again. you groaned and went into the kitchen to get breakfast.

it had been 3 hours and alessio hadn't called you, texted you, or even sent you a quick snapchat. you didn't want to text him because you knew he was busy but this was not like him. you decided to just call him. once you called he immediately answered.

"hey," you say

"i was starting to wonder when you were gonna call me," he said

"i was wondering when you were gonna call me," you reply, and you both laugh.

"i miss you. i wish you were here with me. my manager said that i could leave early so im driving to the airport now,"

"really! i didn't know how long I could go without hearing your voice," you reply, now ten times happier that you were going to be seeing him soon.

"me too," alessio said, and you could tell he was smiling, " well I'm at the airport now and I have to get my bags but I'll call you later okay?"

"okay. bye... i love you," you say. that was the first time you had told anyone "i love you" before besides family.

"i love you more," alessio said and then hung up.

nothing could ruin this day, you thought to yourself.

2 hours has passed and you were sitting patiently in alessio's room waiting for him to get there. you then got a phone call from mia. you answered.

"hey mia, how are-" you began but she cut you off
"y/n, y/n, you need to listen to me, you need to drive to the airport now," mia said, she sounded stressed and she was definitely crying.

"mia, are you okay? what's going o-" you ask, but you were cut off.

"the plane alessio was in... it crashed,"

to be continued