one

(okay so if you're from my other story about alessio, i deleted it because i had no inspiration for the story and i felt like this is a better story anyways, now let's hope no one else has done this story plot!!)

(and the song up there inspired this story btw omf i miss victorious)

me and mia had been bestfriends since second grade. her parents treated me as one of their own, and I practically lived at her house. we were 15 now, and her brother had become an actor and song writer, and was "famous" now. or that's what mia told me. i had actually had a great bond with her brother, but the past few years he had slowly stopped talking to me. i guess i understood, i mean, he was busy, but i guess i wished he would at least talk to me. even a "hi," would be okay, but not even that.

"and you have your toothbrush right, if you're going to stay there for two weeks, you need to be prepared," my stepmother badgered.

"yes mom!" i say trying not to sound irritated, although i was.

mom arrived at the scalzottos large house, and stopped in the driveway. me and mia used to be neighbors but they had moved into a bigger house because of the money alessio, mia's brother, had made off of his music and his new movie. as soon as the car stopped, i grabbed my suitcase from the backseat and quickly said goodbye to my stepmom. i grabbed my suitcase and bolted to the door, where I rang the doorbell. about 5 seconds later alessio opened the door. shirtless.

"what's up," he said, as you tried not to stare at his abs.

"mia's upstairs in her room, there's food in the kitchen, but you'll have to make some meals yourself because our parents won't be home for the week," he said simply.

"oh, okay," was all you managed to get out. alessio had become cute. how did this happen over the span of two years??  you watched as he turned around and disappeared around the corner.

you stepped into the house the thoughts in your head spinning. he really left me breathless, i thought to myself. you finally made your way upstairs and into mia's room.

"hey bestie!" she said and ran up to give you a hug. your head stopped spinning as you thought of all the fun you were about to have in the next two weeks. but alessio stayed on the tip of your mind no matter what you did that morning.

436 words

(mia scalzotto is alessios actual sister btw!)