the twentieth

"You want me." Donghyuck said over the phone, pointing at himself. "To come to your house, to meet your parents."

"Yeah." Mark said, holding his phone between his ear and shoulder. "You've met them before haven't you."

"Yeah." Donghyuck said, remembering the time he met Mark's parents. It was so awkward. They didn't even know that Mark was gay until he brought Donghyuck home and said, "He's uh.. um .. my boyfriend."

Donghyuck remembers clearly the shock that was in Mark's parents' face. They weren't disgusted, they were just shocked. But they happily accepted Donghyuck into the family.

"Uh alright." Donghyuck said, giving in and then getting up to get dressed. He wanted to dress nicely for Mark's parents. He didn't want a repeat of last time when Mark told him to wear casual, and then he ended up being the only one not wearing a suit. The embarrassment was massive.

"Great! See you in an hour." Mark said, ending the call.

Donghyuck sighed again and then quickly got dressed. He brushed his hair neatly and then picked his phone up to Mark calling him.

"So plan change, they have to go out somewhere, but I'm still picking you up." Mark said in a hurry.

"Why are you picking me up if your parents aren't even going to be there?" Donghyuck still exited the dorm and walked to where he would normally meet up with Mark.

"We're getting dinner." Mark said, before ending the call again. Donghyuck groaned and then looked up to see Mark waiting for him.

"Yo." Donghyuck said, waving his hand. Mark smiled and then the two made their way to a restaurant.

"I'm surprised. You look really good." Mark commented, gesturing at Donghyuck's clothes. Donghyuck rolled his eyes and then leaned over a table once they sat down.

"I look good all the time." Mark scoffed and then nodded.

"Anyways, sorry about changing plans so suddenly." Mark apologized. The real reason why he had to change the plans were because his parents refused to allow Donghyuck into their house. They didn't trust Donghyuck, since they were still stuck up on the whole cheating incident, even though Mark had tried his best to clear it up.

"It's okay." Donghyuck said, drinking a glass of water and then picking the menu up. He stared at the menu for a few moments and then smiled at the time when he mispronounced one of the food names in English and Mark made a joke about him.

Mark looked up at Donghyuck and also smiled after seeing him so happy.

He wanted to tell him so badly that he was Mark, since he couldn't keep the secret in, but he knew he had to wait. He had to wait till day 10.