the sixteenth

Just saying, the chapters are going to be small- so uh, please enjoy ✨

"You're joking." Donghyuck said, looking at Mark with shock.

"Nope." Mark replied, giving him a massive smile and grabbing his arm, making sure to check if Donghyuck was alright with it at first and then walking forwards.

Mark had a whole plan for the places he was going to take Donghyuck. He made sure it was perfect. The place Mark had taken Donghyuck was a mountain area. It took them half an hour to drive there, and Donghyuck had ended up sleeping in the way, so when he woke up, he was shocked.

"Do we have to!" Donghyuck complained, already feeling his legs give up as them made it up a hill.

"Yes!" Mark replied, now firmly holding onto Donghyuck's hand, to stop him from sitting down.

His plan wasn't to torture Donghyuck, of course not, but it was to make him happier. He knew that Donghyuck was somewhat upset about something, other than the Mark related things.

"So." Mark said, finally letting go of Donghyuck's hand and patting his legs. The two had fallen multiple times in their way to the top, but laughed it off whenever they saw that the other had also hit the floor.

"So what?" Donghyuck asked, not looking up and quickly fixing his clothes.

"What do you think of the view?" Mark turned to face Donghyuck, who finally looked up. His eyes widened and mouth followed it. Donghyuck looked down at the large green fields that had trees from time to time. There was a river nearby as well, and the water was so clean that he could see the fishes swim in it.

"Oh wow." Donghyuck muttered. A memory passed in his mind and he remembered how Mark and him had gone on a trip to a field once. Mark ended up getting hurt and Donghyuck had to take care of him for a whole month. He would come to the dorms from practice and the first thing he would do is check how Mark was.

"I know right." Mark looked way from Donghyuck and stared at the view.

Donghyuck glanced at Mark from his side view and smiled sadly.

He kind of wished Mark was there instead of Minhyung.