iNSaNiTY (Kuroo/Kenma/Kageyama)

Imagine: Your partner drowned into insanity. You decided to visit him in the hospital.

Kuroo-

Kuroo started lauging, "Concerned?! AHAHAHAHA, don't be silly (Name)~ There's nothing to be concerned of~ I'm totally fine~" He then reaches for the flowers you have brought him. He picked a petal and blew it. The room was silent for a minute when he started laughing again. "AHAHAHAHAHA-" He sniffed and continues to laugh "-OHOHohoho~" He then returned to his frown. "Just a little crack in my heart and brain after I saw you with 'him'."

Kenma-

"Don't be silly (Name). What Insanity are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine..." He was then dead silent after that. You sat on the chair beside his bed. He suddenly grabs you by the collar "Then I felt awfully broken when that guy touched you. IT WAS NOTHING LIKE ANY OTHER GAMES I PLAY, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING." He then became quiet again for a few minutes. "What're you looking at (Name)? ......Something wrong?"

Kageyama-

"YOU NEEDED TO BECAUSE YOUR TEACHER TOLD YOU SO?! PATHETIC." He threw the Volleyball that was on the table beside his bed. He glares at you. "A low reason for breaking my head (Name)." He smiles at you then again with his glare "A VERY LOW REASON (FULL NAME)!!!" He then threw everything he saw.

Author: Wews... (O_O) that was intense