Propose? (Karasuno boys/Kenma/Inuoka)

Question: How will Karasuno boys + Kenma + Inuoka propose to their partner??
(Asked by: Risette (Le bruh, you don't have to blackmail me ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/))

Hinata-

He would take you to the gym and prepare everything there. You two can play volleyball there too! While playing, there will he starts to move.

Kageyama-

He would ask you to go to his favorite place and have dinner there. As you and him enjoy the view, he will start his move.

Daichi-

He would take you to the park or somewhere relaxing (Which is really a good thing, you dont want him to... you know.. (°v°||||||)) and as you two chat, he will try and do what it is planned.

Sugawara-

He would walk you home and makes his move there. He would make an excuse first that he needs to go somewhere first and makes you wait for a few minutes. In the other half, he tries to calm himself down and then gets back to you.

Asahi-

He would wait for the time where you're all calmed or in a good mood. He would ask you to go to a specific classroom where you two are all alone and starts to do it.

Tanaka-

He would be direct to you. He would run to where you are (Where you're all alone though) and ask immediately.

Nishinoya-

He would ask you to go to the rooftop and surprises you there while holding a big teddy. He gives you the teddy as soon you step in the rooftop, bows and asks right away.

Yamaguchi-

He would ask you first on a date and asks to go somewhere with cherry blossoms and asks you under the booming blossoms.
(A/n: Dat.So.Kawaii (*>w<*))

Tsukishima-

He would go for somewhere quiet. As you and him chat, he would take his headphones and lets you listen to a harmonious and romantic song in a low volume so you can hear him as he asks you about his proposal.

Kenma-

He would install and let you play a dating simulator (or "Otome Games" :v) That exactly asks you to marry the chara.

He will copy the character's dialogue as he takes the phone away. (A/n: Awww so kawaiiiii-ssuuuu ~ (=^•ω•^=)╭)

Inuoka-

He would take your hand immediately and takes you somewhere you two are all alone. Pick a flower , give it to you and smile as he make his move

//

A/n: Thish. ish. da. kawaiiest thing me has ever done ☆ミ ☆彡 ╮(*^*)╮

Worth the blackmailing bruhh ~ :v