Good morning (Hinata/Kageyama/Kuroo/Kenma)

Imagine: You got a wake-up/morning call from your partner.

Hinata-

"GOOD MORNING (NAME)-CHAN!!!!" Hinata chuckled as you nag about how loud he was. "Oh, hehehehe, I'm sorry. But it's time! it's time!! Time for Volleyball practice!!" You pouted and mumbled "You're so cute (Name)-chan ." You slightly blushed and smiled.

Kageyama-

"Wake up (Name), it's morning.." You yawned loud that it can be heard in the other line.

"Yeah it's early. You don't have to make me hear you yawning.." But what you don't know is that he thinks that it's cute and he's  blushing in the other line.

Kuroo-

"Wakeee uppp (Naameee)~" You had a gloomy aura. You told him to stop doing that, it's like, you're being waked up by a ghost or something.. but you think it's silly though "Ah, Mah.. Sorry~ Now, you have to wake up  little cat~"

Kenma-

"Wake up..... Hey.... (Name).. Wake up...It's morning... You'll be late... I mean, we.... (Name)..." Yes, Kenma has a low voice tone but he can wake you up by almost repeating every word he says. Like a cat poking its master for food. You think it's cute though, so you sometimes pretend that you're still asleep. "(Name).... We'll be late.... (Name)....." You giggled and started to fix yourself.