King's red days lol [ Tobio: oi ):< ]

King (Kageyama)

-Since you're sweet and all, you decided to attend your boyfriend Tobio's match. They were a bit in a trouble and Tobio was seriously pissed but they still managed to win, thankfully. After the match, you saw Tobio in the hall with people whispering:

"It's the king." 
"I thought he's changed?"
"He's back-"
"Sssshhhh shut up he'll hear you---"

Of course, after walking passed by them, you approached him and walked next to him.

~Requested by: @mitchs__hair (omgihopeulikeit;o;)

"Tobio? Are you okay?" 

Kageyama was of course, silent. With his usual frown painted on his face. Not content of having no answer coming from him, you continue to call out to him until you both reached outside and he looked at you with a deadly glare and hands were clenched together. 

"What the heck do you want." He said, you can really feel his coldness touching your shoulder. 

"Tobio.. ? Do you want me to get you something to drink? Or would you want to sit down and talk about it?" 

You continue to ask him. He was dead silent until he suddenly punched the wall beside the both of you. Looking down at his feet.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?!" 

You were silent. He was silent. 

He then looked up at you and saw you teary-eyed. Realizing what he's done, he looked at you for a few seconds and tried to speak but no words would come out. He loves you so much and after what happened, he sunk into deep regret and humiliation. "(y/n)--" Actually stuttering, he sighed deeply and hugged you tightly. You both stood there for a few minutes. He then pulled back and looked at you with hands on your shoulder. "Hey... I'm sorry.." You sniffed and looked up at him, saying nothing. He once again, sighed. He grabs your hand and pulls you to the staircase and makes you sit down next to him. He scratches his head and pouted cutely. You looked at him again, sniffing. "Look, I'm sorry.. I just- I was- ... Really annoyed at my play earlier.. It was shit so.. I got really angry at myself. Plus, those pieces of milk and yogurt made me remembered my past self."

"(y/n). I'm sorry if shouted at you.."

You blinked several times before your mouth formed an adorable smile. "You were great earlier though!" You giggled, "And.." you sniffed "It's okay, I'm sorry I was being annoying.. I just wanted to know if you're alright cause you weren't looking or talking to me ( D": ) I thought you were mad at me ( DDD"; )" You continued. 

Saying nothing else but a little tint of red on his face, he hugged you. "Sorry (y/n)..."

The cold king's heart can be warmed by little (y/n)~

~~

(Love can thaw a frozen heart----- ///shot //dead)

Yes, I am over with Frozen- I swear lol
But uh.. yeah- ok bye-- lol