|25- Let me take a break|

L E T. M E. T A K E. A. B R E A K

Lets get into some more action ;)

Ragini's growl had stunned the two new intruders, as they gazed at the black wolf.

Laksh was unconscious, not because he was injured but because the two new wolves had sprinkled some powder on him when they attacked him, resulting his this condition.

Ragini's wolf, growled again as it paced forth standing infront of the brown and the black wolf.

Eyes shining in hatred and revenge for her mate, Ragini pounced on the black wolf first, catching her unguarded.

She was on the black wolf, which was lying on the ground. Ragini dipped to bite her but she couldn't.

The smell of familarity stopped her abruptly, her eyes snapped to meet the other wolf's when she realised the other black wolf was a female.

Another black female wolf.

She wasn't the only one as she considered her to be, there was one more elder to her. And that could have been possible only if that black wolf was-

Ragini got down from the beast's body as she shifted.

|a/n assume they have clothes when they shift back. Its not possible but but but fictional world ;)|

"Shift." She shouted at the two wolfs. Everybody stop and shift back, no war unless I get to know why they invaded.

No one knew why they agreed to it, but they did nonetheless. The aura Ragini was radiating was something they had never experienced, it was stronger than a normal Alpha's aura. It was more, greater.

Everybody accepted and were shifted back, while Ragini's eyes still on the two wolves she glared at.

The two wolves shifted too. Their eyes confused and filled with guilt as they saw their daughter. All grown up.

"Ragini?" Janki tried, but Ragini stopped her.

"How do you heal my mate?" Her question was direct no indirects just on point. She knew that potion was dangerous and only antidottes worked against it.

"We have the antidotte. But Ragini he is not your mate, Vikrant told how Laksh kidnapped you,"

"I need the antidotte."

"Ragini? Listen to us, Vikrant needs to be tended to or else he will die," Janki reasoned.

"I DON'T CARE. YOU GET THAT? I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT MAN WHO REJECTED ME TO WANT AN ALPHA FEMALE, LAKSH, MY MATE YOU GET THAT?" Ragini shouted.

"Second chance mate?" Shekhar quietly concluded as his eyes turned with hatred towards Vikrant.

"How dare you lie to us?" Shekhar growled trying to harm Vikrant.

"Stop, you are in my pack and you are not given the permission to harm anyone present here." Ragini announced as she ordered a group of warrior wolves to take Vikrant and lock him in the pack's jail till she tended to Laksh.

"Listen to us Ragini,-" Janki had started but Ragini completely ignored her as she sat down beside Laksh's body, as she picked him up with Rohan's help and moved towards their house.

Everyone was shunned and stunned by the acts, they had fought an half war, their Alpha was half dead, their Luna proved to be more powerful than she showed she was, while the two strong wolf's identity was a mystery.

Only they and Ragini knew who they were, and no one else.

++++

"Luna, he will be soon be in his conscious, the powder was very harmful, it had burnt his interiors it had content of silver which makes a wolf so weak, thank god we had the antidotte or else he-" the doctor informed.

"I know. Thank you."

An indication for the doctor telling him how the Luna wanted to be alone with the Alpha.

The doctor kindly left the room, shutting the door behind him. Ragini walked towards Laksh who was on the bed, lying unconscious.

"Laksh, how did everything become so difficult all if a sudden? Only yesterday it was like the best day if my life and today I was almost on the verge of losing you. You know na I would have killed you if you had left me after this? I trusted you to be with me, don't you dare leave me." Tears started spilling down the strong lady who had lost everyone close to her, her parents were declared dead when she was a young little girl and today her mate.

She knew he was alive but she couldn't stop her mind from thinking- what if they didn't have an antidotte? What if?

"I am scared, Laksh. So scared." She sobbed.

"I can't lose you, I love you so much Laksh. I can't lose you," she rested her head on his chest as she weeped.

"I love you," she heard a faint whisper as her head shot up with a jerk. Her eyes met his, now opened ones. He looked weak, terrible but he was with her.

"I love you," he smiled at his Luna.

The first time they had worded their feelings, the moment of bliss. They were ecstatic and glad and happy and all the adjectives they could use.

"I love you," Ragini repeated with a soft smile as she kissed his cheek smiling and then resting her forhead on his chest blissfully.

"I was scared." Laksh started as Ragini continued to listen.

"I was scared to Love, Ragini. I had seen how love made people weak, how they just accepted defeat if they were capitivated in the jail of love. But you know, I was really an idiot. I didn't understand that love gives you strength. Ragini, you are my strength. I have never felt stronger and yes I proudly say you are my weakness too, as I am scared to lose you. I can handle any blows but one blow to you and I would die. I need you Ragini, you my soul. I love you, so much." Laksh continued as Ragini's tears wetted his shirt.

"I can't lose you, Laksh. Never ever. I would die right then. I love you, so much it scares me how weak I'll become without you."

"Laksh," Ragini suddenty realised she had missed something very important.

"Ragini?"

"Those two wolves, who attacked you, dusting the powder on you,"

"Yeah?"

"They- they are my parents."

Booom! I said naa next update aaj so here you go ;)

I hope you liked it!

Do vote and comment!

Also if you missed

MY NEW STORY'S PROLOGUE IS UP TOO

Its called ISHQBAAAZ ;)

Love,
Meethi❤️