|12-Peeking|

P E E K I N G
<~~~~~~~~~>

Heheh- you all are waiting for this, aren't you?

Enjoye ;)

L A K S H' S. P O V
_________________

It was strange to see her so calm and composed. We had left my house, few minutes back and were walking back to our house.

Our house.

Its so strange, the house which was just mine, bow was someone else' to.

Yesterday, when she was telling Ma about her parents, I had heard her. Truthfully, I was the one who had asked Ma to do so.

She had scolded me, but it was necessary. I wanted to know everything about her, but asking her would have meant, making her think I am interested. I am eager.

Its not that I ain't. I know how madly I am.

I am.

But I am scared, not of her or the bond we share. Of things. Surroundings. I would never want her to fall in love with me just cause the bond. I would even hate myself falling for her, unless I knew we were genuine.

I don't think, I was the one who could handle betrayals. I ain't. I am ridiculously weak, in that aspect.

What happened with my friend, was a possibility a probability. In these days of knowing Ragini, she wasn't a person who would misuse my trust. I knew wouldn't. But the mind of mine, keeps remembering.

He trusted her too.

She killed him.

I ain'y afraid of dying. Heck I am an Alpha. I know how strong I have to be.

But the feeling he must have gone through, I am afraid of those.

In these days, Ragini had shown her so many sides to me. She was shy, yet bold when she thought it was important. She was smart, beautiful no doubts.

Heck, even I am shocked how can I keep her away from me.

Few years back, when that incident hadn't taken place, I remember how we used to talk that the first thing we would do when we find our mates was to kiss and mark her. To make sure the world knows the she is mine. Only mine.

And now see, I keep on insulting, keep on ordering her. She is no wrong when she called my rude. Arrogant. I am all those. But thats who I am.

I keep on purposely bringing my true nature forward. So that she knows what she is exactly getting into.

I had a soft side, she knew that too. Atleast hopefully.

But this was who I am. I wouldn't ever let her get blinded with my affectionate sight and then make her think that I am the sweetest person.

I am not. I am rude, arrogant, anger sits on my tip.

But, once I knew that she has started trusting my this side, I wouldn't hesitate in bringing my other side.

I would never betray her into thinking that I am someone, I cannot be.

For now we were complete strangers. Complete.

We had a long way too go, before either of us starts feeling something.

We have friendship. We have a long journey.

The only thing, I am aware is. What I wouldn't accept to anybody.

The only thing which was pushing me to trust her, to know her, to believe that she wouldn't betray me. To know that she was seriously the one.

Is because, this woman right next to me, smiling weirdly at the rose bush on our sides,

Was making me feel things, which I shouldn't feel so soon.

She, her aroma, her scent had the power to make my heart beat even faster.

Which wasn't a sign, I thought I would experience so soon.

I was letting loose. I was already entrapped.

And I felt so good.

____________________

Author has gone into serious depression thinking what she has done😂 she has made it clear whose gonna fall first.

Which many of you (i hope) didnt think.

Hehehee

The rudey Laksh is a softy laksh.

I hope you all thought this chapter was good enough?

It was only his thoughts. His thinking.

Not love, its called attraction. Love takes time. A lot of.

Btw, You guys tell did you think this was good?

Like whatever came into my mind i just wrote it.

Do you think it was an apt chapter?

Batao!

And do tell me if u think it was out of place. O would rewrite it, try to.

So yep!

Do vote and comment!!!

Happppy Holii!!!❤️❤️✨✨✨

❤️