|15- Kiss|

O_O

O_o

o_o

•_•

'_'

_

K I S S
_________________

You make me feel things, I shouldn't feel.

And then his lips smashed on mine.

I was unprepared, it was so sudden yet it felt so right.

As soon as his lips landed on mine, it evoked a series of currents throughout my body, first time. First time for me to feel such a tingling sensation. I had often read in novels, of how the first kisses be. Some describe it with the butterflies in the stomach and some describe it as those current sensations.

I was experiencing even more, my arms and neck was now covered with goosebumps as I suddenly felt so cold, yet so warm.

Volcanoes of feelings and emotions erupted and they fucking had no hole to bury themselves, it was all flowing. From my heart to my toes to me hands to head.

The sudden impact had caught me off guard and I stumbled behind a little, but I was brought back to land as Laksh's arm wrapped them tightly around my waist pulling me closer, more closer than it was even possible.

My eyes were far shut and I responded with the same passion and frustration he was putting it into.

He thinks he is the one who is feeling everything go hap hazard?

Never had I ever developed a crush on a person so soon, and this man had ruined my heart's strings.

He is rude, extremely rude and arrogant and hateful and stubborn and the list goes on, yet he still manages to make me fill this giddy on his touch.

His one palm slowly rises from my waist to my arms to my shoulder and then finally to my face, his fingers brushing my cheek, so softly so patiently rubbing circles on them making me feel so putty.

My hands had found their way to his hair, raking and spoiling his already messy hair. His hold tightening, he pushes me towards him.

His fingers now cupping my jaw as the kiss fastened. I was out of breath and I knew he was too but both of us refused to leave the contact.

My lungs had now started getting the burning sensation, and I had to break the kiss.

But then a foreign thought clashed, what if he acts all rude again? What if he regrets it? What if he blames me again? What if -

I couldn't think more as I finally let go of his lips and panted.

His eyes still closed and forhead against mine, he was breathing too, but in control. I was a gone case.

"I have been meaning to do this since the first day we met." And that was enough as my lips broke into a smile contended.

His fingers still brushing my cheeks, my eyes closed from the sensation it caused.

A first kiss to remember.

(A/N- reading novels helps see😂😂 itnaa likh diya😂😂😂)

~~~~~~

"You idiotic person where the heck are you?" I hear Swara's voice blazing through the phone.

I glance at my side watch, 3 am.

"Girl, are you mad? You called at 3 am! I was slee- yawn- ing."

"You were sleeping! You idiotic woman!! Where the fuck are you!! You aren't in your flat you aren't even picking my calls!! I am so damn worried!!!"

"Shona, arrey I am fine. Sunn naa meet me tomorrow at our Cafe, I will explain everything to you. Now please sleep and let me sleep."

"Pukka?"

"Y-yawn-es"

"Sojaa!"

"Thank you," and I literally bang my phone on the wooden desk.

Will face the consequences in the morning.

Just as I returned back to my slumber, my sleep was again disturbed by another call.

"Ma?" I said groggily.

Why isn't anyone letting me sleep?

"You dumb child!! You just vanished after you told that you met your mate!! When are you coming home with him? Why aren't you in your flat? Where are you Ragu? You are fine na? Well? Good? Sanskaar is dying of stress here!! Where are you!?"

"Maaaa, I am fine. I will come with him to house tomorrow, and I am well and good and everything. I will explain everything, for now please sonee doo,"

She chuckled at my voice and softly said," Sleep Ragu,"

Will deal with all the consequences tomorrow.

The kiss.

Swara.

And pack house.

Morning here I come.

But for now let me sleep.

(Quite literally)😂

------

Sooo?)

Batao batao

Do vote and comment!'

How was it??

Target- 60

Goodnight!!

Take care

Love,

Meethi❤️