21- Backstory

BACK STORY:

Ragini and Laksh were finally back after their small yet dangerous trip to Ragini's Pack.

They went as a couple who hated eachother, not exactly but close. Now they returned as a couple who had respect for eachother, also maybe love too?

Laksh had grown over protective for Ragini, who now was not only his mate but his pack's Luna. Ragini, on the other hand had guilt eating her.

She had hidden a truth from Laksh, a truth which could break him but she knew it was just a past. Worst was she didn't know anything too, it was something her dreams had conveyed. And Laksh had the whole right to know even though she wasn't sure.

"Ragu, you rest I have an important meeting I am going to attend that."

"I will come with you?"

"No. You rest," he commanded.

"Rude," she murmered under her breath, still Laksh heard her.

Seeing her with stony eyes he left.

-------------------------

A dark room with the smell of kerosene hit the nostrils of the man who entered the room roughly.

"How the hell!!" He shouted banging his hand on the wooden table so hard.

"Alpha?"

"Shut up! Just shutup. How can she be the the daughter of the Alpha!"

"But sir, she is also your mate." Consoled the lower ranked wolf.

A dark chuckle left the man's mouth. A chuckle full of anger.

Mate, he called her.

"I will kill her. But but not before I mate with her, I will get all her powers; all her strength and then will throw her like a used tissue.

So sad, she will die.

And he smirked.

----------

"Tej, its a high time we need to tell them the truth before they mate."

"Parul, even if we do whats the surety Laksh will accept Ragini?"

"He will, he loves her."

"I never heard him saying that,"

"But I can see it. When Ragu was ill he was the one who stood by her side. We need to tell then both the truths."

"Ragini will break,"

"Then only Laksh. But he needs to know, we can't betray him. Ragini doesn't know this but that doesn't mean it never happened."

"But-"

"Call him, now."

-----------

"What?" The man shouted.

"This cannot happen!!!"

"I cannot let that happen," the man continued shouting.

"We will enter his pack now," his eyes blazed anger.

---------------------