15|Home.

Sorry i havent posted in like decades.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MICHAELS POV.

Last night when me and Luke got back to his house, all we did for the rest of the night was pretty much talking about random things and watching tv all night. Until around about 4 in the morning I fell asleep on Lukes lap.

Right now I am cuddled up against Luke, with his arm placed around me. Light shined through the blinds, the air warm making it a little hot under the covers. It didn't mind me much, as I didn't want to get up and It's better to live in the hot with Luke than to it be cooler and not be with him. I stared at him in fascination, as I found it hard to look away at his gorgeous blonde hair, perfect shaped face, pink lips and a small cute nose.

I was lost in the thought of him, to not notice the slight sound of ringing in the backround, until Luke's eyes fluttered open to meet mine. I looked away with a slight blush knowing he had caught me staring at him. The phone had stoped ringing by now, obviously it's Luke's phone, people hardly ever text or call me unless its Luke.

"Good Morning." Luke smiled to me.

"Morning." I replied.

Luke shuffled over to reach his phone, I was a little sad, him leaving me alone on the other side of the bed.

"Or good afternoon." Luke chuckled as did I. I saw him type in the code '1994' (This is my phone code btw mjust saying yknow) and I mentally put that as a note in my mind, because you never know it could come in handy sometime. Like if Luke got hurt somehow and lost memorie, then I could like give him his passcode to his phone. Though I hope this never happens anyway, and it probably won't.

Luke soon put his phone down on his bedside table and we both were staring at the celing saying nothing, for about 10 mintues till I spoke up. "Who were texting?" I didn't want to seem to be nosy but the question had kept replaying inside my mind.

"It was just one of my friends asking if I could hang out with them." He replied plainly.

Does he want me to go? "Do you want to go hang out with them? You can if you want to, i'll just leave." I felt a little hurt.

"No, I'd much rather stay home with you." Luke turned to me as I did the same to him.

"Are you sure?" I was a little shocked he'd rather be with me. Well i am his boyfriend now after all.

"Yea, defiantly." Luke shuffled over and put an arm around my neck. I mumbled an 'okay', probably only loud enough for me to hear.

"So what do you want to do today?" Luke asks.

"Um what time is it?"

"It's around 3:30."

"Woah we slept in late." I chuckled.

"Yes we did."

"Okay, how about we.... umm." I can't come up with anything to do today that doesnt involve staying in bed,eating and watching tv.

As if Luke read my mind. "Stay in bed the rest of the day, watch tv and eat?" He suggests.

"Sounds great." I replied in an non sarcastic why.

"Ok cool, I'll be back in a sec." Luke jumped and ran out the door and came back around about 10 minutes later with a bag of chips and a bottle of juice.

He got in the bed shuffling around before getting what im assuming comfortable by the satisfied look on his face. The blonde boy then reached over to the remote and turned on the tv.

First day of being a couple and were in bed watching tv and eating. This is going to be a good relationship i can feel it.

- -

For the pretty much whole day, me and Luke did what we'd said we'd do, stay inside for the day. It was a good day, just laying in bed with Luke most of the time. We did end up watching a movie and a little bit of something else, that may have involved lips touching others. Also Luke came up with the amazing idea to get pizza, I cant believe I didnt come up with that idea considering its one of my favortie foods, the first food being popadoms.

But sadly this amazing day had to come to an end and it was around the time were I had to get going home.

"You ready?" Luke asked as we stood outside his door.

"Myeah." No.

We walked down stairs as I felt to need to say thank you to mss hemmings for letting me stay, but I couldn't of because she had a late shift at work from what I heard. Im not saying its not true, and that wasnt sarcasm but ya know yeah....

Me and Luke left his house and began walking to mine, when Luke interwined our hands. I blushed and looked down at our hands, smiling.

"Im going to miss you." Luke frowned.

"We're going to see each other tomorrow, arnt we?" It hurts inside to see Luke frown.

"But we havent came out yet so we cant hold hands and kiss and hug."

"We can see each other after school?" I replied with it sounding more of a question.

"Yeah okay." Luke looked down to his feet still frowning.

Everything will be fine, Luke will be fine, I'll be fine, everything will be okay. To be completly honest I was kinda happy that he's upset about not seeing me within a couple of hours because I feel wanted by my now boyfriend. Boyfriend, Luke my boyfriend. Boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend....

"Maybe we should come out." Luke announced.

My head instantly shot up to Lukes confused one.

"I mean if you want to come out." Luke turned to look ahead.

"We cant, its too early."

"What." He looked at me all sad.

What have I done "We only got together yesterday, and what about everyone else?"

"What about them?" He seemed a bit angry now.

"What if people in school don't like gays and they bully us, I would hate to see you be bullied Luke."

His face softened into a frown. "Yeah your right, we should wait."

I made an 'mm' noise, then noticing we had got to my house. My mums car wasnt here luckily for me. That sounds upsetting, like I dont want to see my own mother.

"So this is it." I mumbled.

"Yeah." Luke whispered.

I turned to him smiling and him to return it. "So i'll see you tomorrow then yeah?"

Luke nodded and just as he was going to walk off I pulled him back and connected our lips.

I pulled away to see Luke smiling. "Be safe." He spoke queitly.

"You too." I smiled.

I quickly peaked his lips and walked up the steps to my house,opening the door. I turned to see Luke walking down my drive way. He turned back and smiled and waved as did I after. I really would like to run into his arms, but he should really be going home since its gettng late and I dont want to hold him up any longer. I turned and walked into my home? If I could call it that.

----

I dont know if that was long enough orr yeah i cant see how many words i wrote cuz on phone. Also my laptop broke so it would take me longer to update ++ i dont know when ill update next so yeah. Byyeee