6|Confession.

MICHAELS POV.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I love Luke so much, yay and again I get to see him again. I toke a shower, brushed my teeth and got changed so quick to go to school. Wow first time. I ran down the stairs, and was about to open the door when a evil person called my name. I turned around to the evil person.

"Why are you so happy?" My mother questioned staring directly at me. I stared, what do I say? My guy crush finally kissed me after two years. I didn't reply which made her angry, she stalked towards me as I stood still.

"You're not supposed to be happy!" She screamed directly in my face I could smell the smoke from her breath. I flinched when she said it.

"You don't deserve it!" My mother yelled. Slapping my face, leaving a stinging sensation. I didn't reply, and she smirked to herself. 'pathetic' she mumbled before walking towards the kitchen door. 

"Why don't I don't I deserve it!" I screamed back at her. She stopped before continuing to walk through the kitchen door only to return with a knife.

"I'll show you why."My mother spoke quietly before running after me. I run into the kitchen, as we circled the little island in the middle. She stopped running as did I. My mother opening a drawer picking up another knife and a key, she walked towards the door locking it and putting it in her pocket. My mother turning around and staring at me with a smirk, she got the second knife in her hand throwing it towards me. And before I knew it the knife had been thrown past my arm slicing off some skin. I winched in pain.

"Come here you little shit!" And again we were running around the kitchen island, me holding onto my left arm, were I got cut. I kept on running I was loosing my breath, how can she keep this up? My vision turned all funny and the next thing I knew I was lyed on the floor in pain.

"Finally." My mother huffed. She grabbed my arm and held it down to the cold tiles, I tired to get out of her grip but it just wasn't working oh my. She toke out her knife, I couldn't exactly see what she was doing because her body my shielding my view. And all of a sudden a stinging pain was felt in the same left arm but a little low, I whimpered biting on my bottom lip I soon could taste my own blood from biting so hard. My mother cut over the cut before she had caused by throwing the first knife, I could feel my blood dripping down my arm. As she started to cut lightly, still making it bleed, she went over them again. I pushed on he back to try and get her to move but it wasn't working. She stood up over me after allot of amounts of struggling, I immediately turned over to my side. Tears sliding down my face, I wiped the blood off some of the cuts, wincing in pain. As I counted there was four small ones and two big ones.

"I was proud of you for a second there, but you fell and proved me wrong once again." My mother spat. Foot steps walking to the door locking it and walking away. I stood up leaving blood on the floor and stumbled out the door, up the stairs and into the bathroom. Rummaging threw the coubards, I finally found what I was looking for. A old white tape bandage, I lazily wrapped it around my arm. I ran into my room searching for a jumper or long sleeve shirt but nothing was found, not even my wrist bands. Stumbling out the door and walking to school, beats staying here with my mom.

LUKES POV.

Michael hasn't been at school first class. I'm worried for him, he always comes to math. Maybe I'm just paranoid, like maybe he's just late or he isn't here today,  I sighed walking off to my next class. Walking in I see the face I adored, sitting in the corner of the room. I smiled at him when saw me, but he looked down straight away. I frowned. Whats up with him? While the teacher carried on with his history lesson I stared at Michael, he hasn't looked at me or anyone. Michael just stared at his desk, not moving. I'm worried, scared. What happened? Is he okay? I'll find out once class ends. Michael sat there lifeless, a white medical wrap around his arm. Wait.. a medical wrap? oh my Michael. What's wrong? Is he okay? What's under the medical wrap? What is Michael hiding? The same questions circling my mind. The bell soon went, Michael stood up and walked out. I quickly followed behind him, running out the class room doors. People chattering crowed the hallway, I looked around searching for a green headed boy, and Soon I found him among the people walking as fast as anyone could. I chased after him tapping him on the shoulder, he didn't turn around. I walked as fast as I could behind him, I turned to look at him. Michael's greenish brown eyes fadded to a dark grey, his face almost pale. I felt like crying right then and there, My mikeys hurt.

"Michael" I spoke softly. He didn't reply to me, just kept walking as I tryed to keep up.

"Michael' I repeated. Michael swiftly turned half around to meet me.

"WHAT???" Michael spat. I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off.

"Don't you have somewhere better to be another than with me??" He added. Hes got the wrong dea. I love you michael, I wish I could say it and kiss him and we can be happy, together. I didn't reply, He sighed turning back around and walking away.

"Michael, wait!" I screamed out to him, running towards him. He kept walking past the people, lockers and teachers and straight out the doors. I ran out them, the cold air hitting my face and exposed places. Spotting the green headed boy walking away from school campus, wow he walks so fast, I continued to run after him. Once I caught up to him I was out of breeth, Michael still walking as fast as he can. Wow thanks Michael, i'm not dieing or anything i'm fine.

"Micheal....please....stop...." I breethed inbetween breeths. He aruptly stopped, and crossed his arms staring at me.

"What?" Michael questioned. I started to breeth normanly again and I replied.

"What happened?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and walked off, and I followed him quickly.

"Why would you care Luke?" Michael questioned me with sad eyes, turning to me. I sighed, Looking into his eyes. Michael huffed.

"I thought so." Michael stated walking off again.

"Hey!" I turned him around to face me.

"If I didn't care I wouldn't be here right now." I exclaimed.

"If I didn't care I wouldn't of stared at you for two years thinking of what it would be like to be yours." I added. Michaels face softened.

"If I didn't care I wouldn't of kissed you." I spoke lowering my voice towards the end. We stood silent for a little bit, no one passing by it was just us.

"I'm sorry." Michael finally spoke, pulling me close into a hug. 

"I forgive you." I mumbled into Michaels shoulder. We eventually stopped and continued to walk.

"Wheres your house?" I asked him as we have been walking for a while now.

"Oh uh, I wasn't really going home just walking." He replied half smiling. I'm glad we have sorted everything out now, I smiled.

"Oh ok, you wanna go to my house then?" I asked Michael. He hesitated before ansewring an 'Okay' and we walked off to my house.

===============================

 PLS COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOUU <3