10|Hate.

Luke checked his phone. "Oh shit, we have to go" Luke rushed. He ran upstairs as I followed close behind.

"You can borrow some of my clothes." Luke spoke handing me a shirt and skinny jeans. I mumbled a 'thanks' and got changed in Luke's room while he went to use the bathroom.

We soon walked off to school in a comfortable silence Luke breaking it. "What's your first class?"

"Uhh I think English." 

"Oh sucks I have math." 

"With Mr Barkly? Oh I feel sorry for you." I chuckle, stepping on school grounds and walking into the horrid building.

 "I kn-" Luke was cut off by something speaking.

"Oh look it's fag." A ruff push was thrown to me and I stumbled back. I turned to see Dylan.

"Leave." Luke spoke in one word harshly, helping me up then turning to leave.

"Ooo sticking up for your boyfriend aye?" Dylan chuckled loudly, causing people to look. We both ignored him and we kept on walking down this very long hallway.

"I knew you two were gay!"  Dylan chuckled. Don't look back Luke. I silently prayed in my head that a fight wouldn't break out between them.

"Fuck off Dylan." Luke spat. We kept walking.

"Why? Don't like people knowing the truth?" Dylan called from behind.

"Why do you keep telling bullshit about people?" Luke asked turning around to face him. I stepped back to look at Luke, only his gaze was on Dylan.

"Come on Luke, people are watching." I mumbled to him, my back faced to Dylan and most people watching.

"What I say is the truth, I don't tell no rumors." Dylan smiled a little to himself.

"Keep telling yourself that buddy (im not ur buddy friend im not you friend guy im not yoy Luke bit. My prayers were answered when Luke turned around and continued to walk, as I followed closely behind. I could hear Dylan shouting something like 'Don't you people have somewhere to be?' . 

"Sorry." Luke whispered to me. 

"It's alright, I was just worried you and him would end up in front of the principle with blood noses." I looked at Luke.

"It wouldn't of ended up that way and hopefully would never." Luke assured.

Yes and hopefully Dylan won't give us a second look anymore even though the chances of him doing so is likely. It stayed silent for a bit before Luke spoke again.

"Do you think I'd win?" 

"Win what?" I question.

"A fight against Dylan."

I looked at him in all seriousness "Luke."

"I'm not saying i'm going to fight him and i'm not saying I wouldn't, I just wonder if I would win." Luke explained.

Would Luke win? I don't even know. "I don't know maybe, please don't fight him." 

"I don't promise anything, though I do prefer not to fight him."

"Why won't you promise then?" I ask.

"Because if he says or does something I don't like I won't be able to keep that promise." Luke explains.

I sigh "At least try not to fight him."

"I'll try." 

We arrived at Math as Luke semi walked in before turning to me. "I'll see you later then."

"Yeah good luck." I spoke referring to the teacher. 

Luke chuckles before walking inside and I set off to go to my English class. The rest of the day was kinda boring.. learning, learning and learning. Nothing interesting, I had a couple of classes with Luke, we shared a few glances and wrote a couple of notes but that was about it. As if for Dylan, thankfully we hadn't seen him all day.

=========

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUISE 1K READS OMG I'M ABOUT TO CRY THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY SHIT.... Also I can't even update that much bc I don't have wifi at home (my cat pulled wires under the house) sorry. ALSO IM SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT.