14| Park.

MICHAEL'S POV.

It's now a beautiful morning, waking up next to my sunshine Luke. We didn't do much last night, but stay up, talk and watch movies. Last night I thought Luke would have to ask if I could stay over but  Luke told me he already asked before he came to mine. That made me blush at the time. It means he already planned for me to come over before coming to mine, I could of said no anyway. I guess it's more likely I would say yes, does the mean i'm predictable? No i'm unpredictable. Maybe I should be more reckless, then I'll be unpredictable right? I don't know. 

"Michael?" A voice breaking my thoughts. Luke.

"Hmm." I hummed. 

"You're kinda staring at me weirdly." Luke spoke, bringing the covers towards his face more.

"Sorry I was um.. thinking." I mumbled in embarrassment.

Luke didn't reply after that, as I watched him closely. His bright blue eyes were my favorite, the way they can shine in the moonlight or sun. Then his lip's are next, pink and....

"You're staring at me weird again." Luke breaking my thoughts again..

"Sorry I was thinking again." I spoke rolling onto my stomach, crossing my fingers together.

"What were you thinking about?" Luke asked.

I felt my cheeks heat. "Uh....About what to do today." I lied.

"Are you sure you were thinking about that?" He asked.

"Yes." I lied again.

"You're lying."

How did he know? I stayed silent.

"You're blushing." Luke added.

"No i'm not." I rushed, covering my cheeks with my hands.

"Why are you covering you cheeks then?" 

Umm.... lie .. lie "Because their cold." 

"Riiiight." 

He doesn't believe me? I wouldn't either, I'm a horrible liar.

"So what were you 'thinking' about doing today?" Luke used air quotes when saying 'thinking'.

"Um.... take a walk, movies?" I suggested randomly.

Luke looked around, debating it in his head. "Uh can we eat first then go for a walk, we watched to many movies." 

We both rolled over and stood up from the bed, walking down stairs and into the kitchen to see his mum making pancakes.

"You two slept in late." She spoke to us.

"Did we? What time is it?" Luke asked.

"Half one." So lunch time then, not morning. We did sleep late, but we did wake up about an hour ago and just stayed in bed.

"Why are you making pancakes then if it's lunch time?" Luke asked.

"Because I feel like it, do you two want some?" 

"Yes please." Me and Luke said in unison. We turned to look at each other with a slight smile and started to burst out in laughter.

"Here you goooo." Liz singed and placed a plate in front of me and Luke with pancakes.

"Thank yoooouuuu." Me and Luke sing-songed back.

We ate in silence, then both ran up stairs to take a shower. I went in Luke's bathroom and Luke used the shared bathroom. Once done and dressed we both left the house and started walking.