2||Friends and apologies.

MICHAEL'S POV.

Thinking of Luke I went through my daily routine, walking through the door rusty doors of the school, music filling my mind.

I turn down my music as a girl looked at me up and down, in disgust she turns to her friend "You know he smashed Luke's phone yesterday?"

"Yeah, I heard Luke saying today that he hates Michael!" Another girl gossiped.

Wait he did? I thought he might, I kept my head down and walked faster, ignoring everyone else.

Walking to math, a class I share with Luke. Maybe I should just ditch to avoid the whispers and stares and most importantly  Luke. Approaching my class I sigh deciding against ditching today, Im close to a call to home on my attendance anyway. Walking slowly into class I take my usual spot at the back. Looking around I notice Luke wasn't here. I thank him telepathically, now I don't have to see the damage I made to him and his phone.

~~ LUNCH TIME ~~

I walk to the cafeteria as fast as I can, hoping I don't miss out on lunch today. Purple and blue posters fill the halls. The ball is next Tuesday. I wish I could go with Luke, but thats too good to be true. I sat at the back of the room, looking down, listening to music and eating now and then. From my restricted view I see a figure sit down across the table, breaking me out of my comfort zone and wrap my arms around me.

"What do you want?" I questioned rudely, I'm not in the mood right now.

"Woah what got up your skirt?" The figure questioned now knowing the name of this person, Ashton my friend. Light brown hair, Brownish green eyes.

"I'm wearing jeans" I responded. Ashton laughed. We talked for a while, mostly about his life. Ashton was talking about the some sport when I dozed off thinking about Luke, I hadn't seen him today at all. Maybe he's away? Or he's avoiding you. Mmhm probably the second one.

"So what'd ya say?" Ashton questioned interrupting my thoughts.

"Hm what?" I acknowledged him.

"Should I join the baskest ball team?" He asked me probably for the second time.

"Ohh yeah I guess if you really want to" I chuckled lightly.

"Oh okay thanks" Ashton replied.

We talked more till we had to go back to class, geography another class I share with Luke.

~~ SKIP TILL END OF SCHOOL ~~

I walked back home hoping my parents arn't there and luckily they wern't. Now bored I decided I should hang out with one of my friends, First Ashton. I texted him asking him if he wanted to hang out, he later texted back he's busy. As alway's, why did I even try? Next choice Calum my best friend He's probably going to say no but worth a shot. I texted him, and when he texted back and my assumption was correct he can't. It's usually because of his parents, they hate me because I'm gay and they don't want there son to get gay too. Ugh judgmental bastards. I want to see Luke, too bad I don't have his number and he hates me, and he still wasn't in class. Thinking for a while I suddenly got tired. I went under the blanket's and tryed to fall asleep, but I just couldn't too many things running through my mind and there mostly about Luke. A light knock at the door was heard, as I stumbled off my bed. Who is it? Not my parents they would just walk in, even if their locked out they'll break the door or climb through a window. Walking down the stairs and almost tripping two times I finally reached the door opening it slowly, rubbing my eyes from the sunlight. I saw who I did not expect.

LUKES POV.

I didn't go to school today because of people and I was too shy to say sorry to Michael. But eventually I picked up enough courage to walk to school and say sorry to him, so here I am outside of school waiting for him to exit. I didn't want to walk in because too many people would ask questions, also I'm not bothered to talk to anyone but Michael. So I sat here on a rusty green bench just outside the school scrolling through my twitter.

Five minutes later Michael came out the school doors. Ok here we go Luke, first time talking to your two year crush no pressure, huh ok. I stood up off the bench sliding my phone in my jean pocket and began to walk over to Michael, Ok come on almost there. I was going to call out to Michael but loud voices walked through the school doors, oh no my friends. I ran back behind a tree to hide. Not today there almost annoying as everyone else, always agreeing with me. Michael walked further down Elmorie Street, after a few minutes of thinking about my options I decided to follow Michael I stayed quite far away from him so he wouldn't be able to see me.

Twenty minutes later He finally reached a brownish bricked house opening the door and shutting it behind him. After another twenty minutes of giving myself pep talk, I finally brought my self to walk up to his door. And I stood here standing in front of a creme door leading into Micheal's home. Okay here I go,I lightly knocked on his door. My heart rate fastened. Maybe this was a bad idea? I could've just said sorry at school, but it was Saturday tomorrow and next week would have been a little weird since it would've happened four day's ago. Opps too late, the door opened revealing a sleepy Michael wiping his eyes. He looked so fucking cute. But when he saw me he tensed but calmed a few seconds later.

"I cc-aame to say sorr-ry." I stuttered. He stared for a while as if he seemed to be thinking.

"For what?" He questioned.

"Lashing out at you, I didn't mean too, ugh you probably hate me now" I mumbled the last part, Looking down.

"No I should be the one saying sorry to you, I was the one bumbing into you" Michael Indicated.

"Well still what I did was rude and I'm sorry." I spoke looking up to him, he seemed sad.

"I don't hate you Luke." Michael mentioned.

"You don't?" He should I'm horrible I don't know why people say they 'like' me anyhow.

"No, I thought you hate me." Michael uttered.

"No why would I hate you?" I questioned. I would never hate Michael, He's perfect to me.

"Well mostly everyone else does and people said you did" Michael quietly spoke. What? People said that.

"Who was it?" I questioned. Ohh there going to get it now.

"A short girl with light blonde hair, and the boy was in the sports team." Michael admitted. Oh I know the ones, a bitch Britney and her brother Dylan.

"Looks like I need to have a talk with some people then." I told Michael.

"No please don't it might start something." Michael rushed. Hmm, they need a lesson their smart ass' going around school telling rumors all the time.

"Are you sure?" I asked Michael.

"Yeah" Michael responded. I thought about it for a while I guess I can drop it for my Mikey.

"Okay I guess I can drop it" I spoke unsure. He nodded, I got out my phone and checked the time. 4:50pm my screen read, oh shit I gotta go.

"I better get going then." I stated, a frown on my face I don't want to leave Michael.

"Okay, well bye" He spoke a frown on his face as well. I waved goodbye and walked home. Micheal's so cute, I wish I didn't have to leave him but my parents would be getting worried by now, since I was 'sick' and supposed to be going to the store. All well I'm actually kinda happy, I talked to my proper crush. Two years, two years and finally talked to him. And he doesn't hate me! I love him so much and he doesn't even know it.

# # # # # # #

ASHTON AND CALUM ARE HERE YAYY.

Was this chapter good? Like and comment if so. THANK YOUU!! :)

P.s: Wattpads rating my chapters PG-13 there not that bad are they?