Chapter 10: The Awkward-Situation-Jazz-Hands

HELLO!!! U GUYS ARE FLIPPING FANTASTIC WITH THESE CHALLENGES!!!!!! ok so here's the long anticipated chapter 10, so sorry for the wait!  BUT HERE IT ISSS! and have u guys heard the song Mermaid by Train?  One of my favs by one of my fav bands of all time and so fitting for the story!  go listen 2 it!!!!  READ ON MY READERS WHO READ!

CHAPTER 10

Chrissy’s POV

            We all walked back up to Miranda’s and my house after Zayn and the guys gabbed away some more about the famed flame fish.  The thunder continue to threaten us overhead, as the skies got even darker than before.  The wind was picking up and blowing my hair in all different directions along with M’s.  Wow, I’m getting cold just walking here in my wet bikini.  As if he could read minds or something I feel Niall’s bare arms wrap around my shoulders and pull me in tight just as another cool gust of wind blows at us.  I return the gesture by wrapping my arms around his waist as we walk up the small sand hill to our back deck.  How many times have I said my heart’s melted?  Whatever, I’ve lost count!

            Walking up the hill and on the deck Louis holds open the door to the house for all of us.  Zayn and Liam went back to the harbor to tie up the boat so it wouldn’t be just floating in the sandbar for the rest of the storm.  They’ve already filled it up with enough water, the silly boys.  We walk inside and set our things down in the kitchen dripping water everywhere on the floor almost causing me to slip.

            “Alright, well I think I’m going to go take a shower guys.  After all of that I really need one,” Miranda says to all of us.  Harry pulls her in for a quick hug before she turns the corner and up the large elaborate staircase to her room and take a shower.  Aw, how sweet!  “Chrissy are you gonna take one, too?” she yells down from upstairs over the high ceilinged living room.  I turn my head and see three dripping wet, and very good looking, boys just standing in our kitchen awkwardly.  I don’t want to be biased, but hello Niall!  Ok focus time yet again, stop staring Chrissy!

            “Uh… do you guys want a dry towel or something?” I say going to the linen closet in the hallway.

            “Chrissy?” Miranda yells again down the stairs.

            “Yeah I’m gonna take one, too!”  Sheesh, pushy…  I walk back over to the boys and hand them their towels.  “There’s two guest rooms upstairs if you guys want to take a shower also.  Each of them have their own bathroom so I guess you guys could take turns if you want?” I say gesturing upstairs.

            “I call one!” Harry screams holding the towel behind him like a superman cape as he sprints up the stairs to get a shower.

            “I get the other one!” Lou yells rushing after Harry with the same superhero motion up the stairs.

            “SUPERMAAANN!” I yell up at them receiving a lot of laughter from Niall who’s still dripping wet in the kitchen.  He’s so cute when he laughs!  Focus Chrissy…  “Umm, so you want to go wait in the guest room or something?” I say handing him one of our towels, ironically with a mermaid silhouette on it…

            “Yeah, sure I can do that!”  His enthusiasm shines through lighting up his eyes and making my heart flutter.  “Can I ask you something Chrissy?”  His mood then changes to serious really quickly as he steps forward coming closer to me.  “Back on the boat… I—“