Chapter 4: The Good of the Team

CHAPTER 4

Harry's POV

"Alright, you go around the front, I'll cover you incase they come around from behind us. You ready?"

"Let's go!" Right now Miranda and I are in the middle of a huge water gun fight with the rest of the lads. We split off into teams before, it was Louis, Niall, and Chrissy and Zayn, Liam, Miranda, and I. These girls are fun, I will tell you that. As soon as we came over they were really welcoming and brought us right in. We lit a bonfire on their back porch and Chrissy and Miranda started up the grill. They were pretty good at it, actually! Chrissy taught me how to flip a burger like a pro, and Niall basically ate all the food in their house. Typical Nialler. We got to know each other a bit by playing truth or dare with them. They're evil with that game! We had to prank call Simon and say we crashed his boat (that did not go well), Louis had to run down the street in his underwear and I'm pretty sure we all caught a few old women staring. We did some evil ones to them too, we don't take the game lightly! In the middle of it Chrissy and Lou went inside and them came out spraying us all with water guns. It broke out into and all out war.

Currently, Liam and Zayn are on the other side of the house waiting to ambush their team just like we are. I'm with Miranda and we're both soaked. Niall just came out of nowhere with Chrissy out of the bushes and sprayed us but left really quickly. Now it's payback time...

"I see Niall. Are you ready Mr. Styles?" Miranda asks holding the gun up in a secret agent like fashion.

"Let's do this agent Devon," I smile back. I can't help but stare into her hazel eyes. They held me there for what seemed like forever, until she whipped her deep chocolate hair around ready to strike Niall. Wow, she's pretty. Wait, what am I saying? I just met her! I've been here for, what? Two hours? Still, I can't deny that's she's good looking, as is Chrissy but there's something about Miranda that mesmerizes me. I feel her turn back around and lean in close to my face. I close my eyes anticipating her to kiss me or something, but instead she leans towards my ear.

"On a count of three we fire. You have my back right?" she whispers. I get shivers up my spine at the sound of her voice so close to me.

"Always there when you need me, love," I reply. She pulls back and flashes me a gorgeous smile and counts down.

"Three."

"Two."

"ONE!" we both scream and run around the side of the house and start spraying Niall with our water guns. He's caught off guard and falls to the ground as we stand over him spraying him with water. Poor Nialler, but it has to be done if we're going to win!

"Back-up! I need back-up! Lou, Chrissy help!" he screams.

"RUN HARRY! MIRANDA LOOK OUT! IT'S LOUIS!" Miranda and I look up from spraying Niall to see Liam and Zayn soaking wet and sprinting towards us.

"What happened? Where's Chrissy?" Miranda asks them.

"She... and, and, he... they, ugh... I can't breathe," Liam pants out.

"Say hello to my little friend!" Louis yells out from the side of the house, quoting Scarface, Zayn's favorite movie. Oh no. This can't be good.

"She did not show him where it was," Miranda asks in disbelief. What's going on?

"Oh but she did, my dear Miranda!" I see Lou come around the corner with the hose on full blast and aimed at us. Chrissy comes out from behind him in her bikini. She has a slingshot in one hand and a belt of filled up water balloons slung around her waist. Crap!