Sixteen

There were few things better than sitting on one of the couches in the library and watching The Office on your phone. That was exactly what Hunter and I had decided to do during our three free periods at the end of the day. My legs were pulled up beside me on the right while my head leaned against Hunter's broad shoulder to the left. He held the phone sideways in front if us as we each kept an earbud in each ear, listening to the episode on the booze cruise.

It was relaxing and I was happy against the warmth of Hunter's side until his phone buzzed with a notification from his soccer group chat telling everyone to turn their VPN on and subsequently blocking my view of Dwight 'steering' the ship. But it was when Hunter paused the episode and hit the home button that I picked my head up and slapped his shoulder aggressively. "Are you serious right now? You're choosing them over The Office and I?"

"You know they're just going to keep texting about it if I don't even pause the video to mute the conversation," Hunter reasoned but I nearly scoffed.

"Yet you're still turning your VPN on and opening the group chat."

"Oh come on, I don't read all your texts. Leave me be in peace," the Trinbagonian defended. On Hunter's phone I saw the text telling the guys to keep their volume down before a black video with the caption 'part one' appeared under the green text bubble. My curiosity quipped as I reached over and pressed the play button and automatically wished I hadn't. Teenage boys are fucking disgusting. I did not want to be watching a porn film in the middle of my school library, especially with a man that wasn't my boyfriend.

My eyes were in the middle of flicking away from the screen as Hunter reached to turn it off when I caught something in the corner of the screen at the same time I heard a voice in the background that I distinctly knew. Like lightning, I slapped Hunter's larger hand away and took the phone in my own hands. My attention was glued to the dark blue comforter in the corner, a girl laying on a bed as a man fucked her exposed pussy with the end of a black hairbrush. I'd be lying if I said I automatically didn't want to burst into tears. My heart stopped as my surroundings faded. My left hand flew to cover my open mouth as my right index finger turned the volume up two levels, the sound of my incoherent and slurred 'no's and 'stop's hammering in my head over the disgustingly demeaning sound of myself being fucked by an inanimate object against my will.

I didn't even knew there was a video until now. I thought Duke had left the room. Was I that fucking wasted that I couldn't notice a third man filming my rape? Now the entire soccer team had it and soon enough the whole school would have it if they didn't already.

I couldn't pry my eyes away from the video as the whole school saw every inch of my body. At least my face wasn't in it, right? The video was a solid three minutes and I could even hear my moans in the background as water started to fill my eyes, obscuring my view. I watched as a second pair of hands pinned my other thigh down like Max had done, starting to rub circles on my clit as I tried to weakly push them both off of me.

I knew Hunter was watching and I honestly didn't give a fuck. I couldn't blame him. I was a curious human being too. Every single one of us is exposed to violence, gore, and porn on the internet without regulation. I wouldn't blame any of my friends for watching the full video.

But the worst part was when the video flicked up. For a split second I thought they were going to show my face but instead it showed my full breasts, two perfectly focused nipple piercings with small zirconia triangles on the ends of each bar piercing. That was almost just as bad. And I knew Kenna had already seen the entire video because while I was watching my breasts be groped in horror before the video cut, the texts from Kenna started flooding Hunter's phone. The words flashed across the screen of her claiming she knew I was with him and demanding I meet her in the girls cross country locker room but I didn't care.