Chapter 6: Interviews and One Direction Family Bonding Time!

Skylar's POV:

From: Niall :)

Received at 9:58 AM, Jun 15th

Hi Sky! What are yeh up to today?

xx, Niall

I swear, sometimes Niall knows exactly what to say to cheer me up. Even my own best friend couldn't cheer me up as well as Niall does, and I've seriously only known him for, what? Three days?! Wow, I get too attached, and I grow close to people way too easily.

To: Niall (:

Sent at 10:34 AM, Jun 15th

Nothing much, I'm going to apply for a job today.

From: Niall (:

Received at 10:45 AM, Jun 15th

Oh, sounds interesting. I wish yeh were free so yeh could come with us 2 an interview tho :(

xx, Niall

To: Niall (:

Sent at 10:47 AM, Jun 15th

I'd rather not. I don't want to die and have my headstone read "Here lies Skylar, a girl who actually died from being run over from fangirls." DEATH BY FANGIRLS. And you will all be responsible for my death and you will suffer the wrath of my parents. And that ain't gonna be pretty.

Niall's POV:

Whoa, there! I didn't want to be responsible for that. Hmm, death by fangirls. Yeah, that sounds like a terrible way to die. I replied to her message with my last attempt at pleading for her to give in and come along with me.

Today, we were being interviewed by Bella Everholt, and apparently, we were such a hit here in America that she personally flew over here to hold an interview, instead of having us over to her studio in Miami. She seemed very eager to meet us and interview us, and I really wanted to bring Skylar along. Glancing at my phone, I saw that she replied, but she still said she wasn't going to go, and that she would've loved to come, but she really needed to get a job to save up some money over the summer. I guess that's alright, since One Direction's interview with Bella will be over around 1:30 today, so maybe she'll be done with her job hunting and come over and hang out with the lads and I. A part of me also wanted her to come over, just so I could be in her presence. Another part of me wanted to have her to myself, so I could talk to her privately and get to know her a little better. It was if I was drawn to her, because I've never thought or felt this way with any other girl, it was genuinely insane, especially since I've only known her for three days.

Reading the clock on the bedroom wall, it said it was 10:55. Our interview was going to start at 12 sharp, but we were expected to be at the studio by 11:30 so we could all get our hair and makeup done and dress in the latest styles of clothing. No pun intended. But really, why all the hair and makeup stuff? There are way more important things to worry about, like food, and potatos, and Nandos! I also wanted--no, I needed to go out to get something to eat before the interview, or else I would go ape during it.

"Niall? It's time to go buddy!" Called Liam's voice from his bedroom.

"Alri!!!" I danced my way out of the room, and went to knock on Liam's door, which opened before I could even knock it, and my fist was inches away from knocking on Liam's forehead. I wonder what noise it would make if I did... Hmmm.

"Okay, the SUV is waiting outside. The other lads are in the SUV, so let's get going!"

Oh... Yeah. The others. All day yesterday after Skylar left, they had been teasing the crap out of me and making kissy faces. Even Liam joined in for a while. It was extremely embarrassing, but at least they had enough nerve not to do that in front of Skylar. Who knows what she'd do if they dropped a kissy-face in her presence.