Bonus: #UncleLouis, and a Collection of Other POV's

Hey um, would you guys do me a small favor? Please go back and vote for anything you haven't voted for, I need them to stay on the humor charts. Tell your friends to read if you love IYA. And I decided to mix #UNCLELOUIS' POV with a few other that were requested. BEWARE I WROTE THIS ON PURE WORRY, so it's gonna be shitty. Dedicated to BrookiCookie for giving me the chance to develop the epiphany for #UNCLELOUIS! 40 votes if you want me to update!

Liam's POV:

"I think we should work on taming her, don't you think?"

"Definitely, Lou," I agreed.

Lately, Louis and I have been noticing that our plan had been working out. What? You forgot already?!

Well, you should be a better reader, Liam is disappointed. Oh dear Lord, I'm speaking in third person... I'm turning into Skylar... This isn't working. She's rubbing off on me. I'm not going to be surprised if one of us actually turns into her at one point.

Anyways, down to the important facts... Louis has been ecstatic, and I swear, he dances, and chants about "Uncle Louis"... In his sleep. And sadly, he is a sleepwalker, so he literally dances in his sleep, holding his hand over his heart. I'm pretty sure he has done that every night since he found out about Niall and Skylar. He ended up tangling himself in a mass of wires from behind the telly the other night. I worry for the lad.

After Lou and I had last visited Skylar, we've found that her usually loud and rambunctious attitude had been toned down a smidge. It wouldn't have been noticeable to anyone else, but Lou and I had been studying closely and been doing our research. We were almost like hardcore animal-behaviorists around Niall and Skylar sometimes--I mean, Lou is. Forget the part where I mentioned myself being a part of this insanity... I'm the actual mature one here! I'm serious, I really am! Don't deny Uncle Liam!! ...I did NOT just say that... Erase the fact that I ever said that from your minds. Now where were we?

Oh, right! Nialler and Skylar... Nialler and Skylar... Whoa. That's so cute, like their names rhyme!--Okay, I need to quit having these Louis-like thoughts. They're actually scaring me. Back to the topic now.

Beneath her tougher-than-steel ego, we can see there has been a definite change. But she still goes ghetto on us every once in a while, so it is pretty entertaining. In the midst of it all, I can safely say that Skylar was still her "I'm-an-independent-black-woman-who-don't-need-no-man", self. The only thing that's worrying me is...

Skylar might just kill Lou and I if she ever found out about us trying to threaten her badass ego. And that's not the detail that worries me.

It's the fact that she is fully capable, and is probably going to suceed in doing so. Not only that, I imagine that it will be highly painful (NO PUN INTENDED), and it will probably be highly sadistic as well... And filled with pranks and jokes, and other things that will make us squirm. Only to her satisfaction. I can only imagine the types of torture methods she might unleash on us...

It's official. Skylar is a seasoned and well-trained killer. And the little scene we were all able to witness at the end of the concert wasn't going to reasure us that she wouldn't beat the crap out of us anytime soon.

Uncle Louis' POV (HECK YEAH!):

Our plan is working! Not only that, my plan is working! Cue my maniacal laughter, we will definitely be needing it. I am beyond ecstactic right now. Muwahahahaha, Uncle Louis will achieve World Domination with his future nieces and nephews... WORLD DOMINATION OF ULTIMATE CUTENESS!

I already know your questions, they will probably be something along the lines of "...Wait, Louis, YOU have a plan?!?!", or "THERE'S ANOTHER PLAN?!" Maybe even one like "WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU GAIN WORLD DOMINATION?!?!?!"