Chapter 3: S.A.M. with the Ninjas in Disguise

If you want to make a sad girl happy, click that vote button and leave me a nice comment. :) Dedicated to AJRolley, since she was the reason why I thought of the farting scene. xD

"Hey Mr. Blondie!" Skylar waved to the blonde boy who was lounging in the food court.

The food court was a special place for the both of them. Actually, it was their special meeting spot they decided on. At the table right outside of the Starbucks, which was also partially shaded by the fake potted plant that was placed adjacent to the table itself. Not to mention that no one else ever sat at the table either. It was a more than perfect place to meet up at.

"'ey Miss Sassmaster!"

The two also adopted nicknames for each other, and disguises, to prevent any attention from loitering paparazzi, or annoying fangirls. It was almost as if they were ninjas, since they appeared out of nowhere, and just swarming them. Niall thought that every type of ninja was the same, before Skylar had set up some sort of intervention and taught him about the awesomeness of a real ninja. Skylar concluded to Niall that real ninjas were way better than the fangirl or paparazzi ones, since they could kick and haul ass, while the other types were just aggravating and bitch-slap worthy. Not to mention that they wear these badass black suits, carry katanas, do ninja kicks, and make epic ninja noises for everything they hit.

Watah! (Kind of like that). Anyways, after a bit of explaining, Skylar finally got the concept of real ninjas through Niall's head, and Niall preceeded to call themselves "the ninjas in disguise", since they've successfully avoided paparazzi and fangirls everytime, and didn't look like the traditional ninjas. And Niall wanted to have their meetings be special, so he called them the "S.A.M."'s, which stood for nothing other than: Secret Agent Meetings. So, at the beginning of each S.A.M., they'd meet here, then mess around, and then end up reenacting, more or less, their own versions of "ninja missions". Which was basically just Skylar and Niall trolling the place. And Niall eating everything. Stuff like that.

Most of their conversations were abstract and spontaneous, and the friends didn't know each other on an extremely personal level. They were vague enough so Skylar still didn't know who Niall was, and what band he was from. All she knew was that he was in a band in Europe, and they had fans in the United States, and paparazzi after them, while Niall only knew that she lived in Florida and had ninja-like reflexes. But that didn't keep them from hanging out, since the two got along well.

Both of them hung out almost everyday for the past two and a half weeks, since One Direction didn't have to do anything for the first three or four weeks of their stay here in Florida. In that time, they've gotten to know each other very well, and they've come up with different aliases and codenames for each other, based off of their personality type and overall demeanor. Niall decided to call Skylar "Miss Sassmaster" since she was as snappy and sassy as Louis, and Skylar called Niall "Mr. Blondie", well, since he, more or less, was a blonde with everything he said and did.

"How was ye day?" Niall's Irish accent chimed.

"Um, I've been pretty good, yesterday I managed to blow up something in the microwave. What about you?"

"Erm, me friends were jus' hanging out in me hotel room, watching someting called 'Toddlers an' Tiaras'," Niall stated with a furrowed brow, as if he was thinking of something.

"Oh, did you hear of the chubby one?"

"Which one?"

"You know, blonde, chubby... Blue-eyed, hyper... Chubby..." Skylar drawled, hoping to jog Niall's memory.

Niall thought for a minute, his eyebrows furrowing. "...Nope, 'm not sure if I know 'er."

Skylar attempted to tap his memory once more. "Honey Boo Boo?"