The Photos

Last:
"Well, for one, they move. Second, one of the boys looked like me but he looks older. How can that be?"
####
"Do you remember how Ragnok said that you're memories regressed back to you being eleven years old?" I nod. "Well, you had been forced to age two years," I nod again, "and you went to a school for magic. A school that you will start (again) in September."

"You had two best friends. That is who the other people are in this photo. Draco told me all about them in letters. It's okay if you don't remember because you get to start over. You might even be friends with them again. It's all up to you." He picks up the photo I was asking about.

"This boy, the one with red hair, is Ronald Weasley, he's a distant cousin. He is also a Pureblood but the whole family is poor."

"The girl with bushy hair is Hermione Granger. Her parents are- dentists?" I nod as he says the word correctly. "Dentists. She's top of the year. Leaving Draco second, which is very impressive. Rumor was that when you were Harry Potter, you had the highest marks in Defence Against the Dark Arts. Even better than some of the older students, including sixth years. Now that the blocks are gone, I expect you to place in the top ten of your year." I nod, knowing that I can.

"Now, there is only a month left before school starts. You're letter should arrive any day and we'll help you adjust to the increased amount of magic. I already teach Draco during the summer and with your early inheritance you'll be needing the lessons as well so as not to accidentally blow up a room or shift into another form."

"We'll be getting you a wand today, too." He waves an odd looking stick. "This is my wand. Another person's wand won't work as well for someone else. Wands choose the wizard or witch."

I reach into my pocket and pull out the stick I grabbed earlier. "You mean this?" I hold it up.

"Yes, but you'll be needing a new one. That one won't work for you anymore as you no longer have blocks and have recieved your inheritance. A creature inheritance changes your magic. Ollivander's just won't do. With the amount of magic you have you'll need something custom made."

"Okay. What's with the brooms in this picture?" I change the subject. I flip through the photos till I find the right one.

"These brooms are for a Wizarding sport called Quidditch. I'm sure Draco will teach you. He's on the team for Slytherin House. Which you were in Griffindor," he states pointing to the robes with the Lion on them.

####
A rare treat this is. I am uploading one more chapter today to make up for the greatly inconsistent updates. (Which is rather unfortunately common for me.)