An inheritance?

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! BREAKING OUR THINGS! NO MEALS FOR A WEEK! TO YOUR ROOM!"

I scramble up the stairs. I can feel his footsteps behind me. I pull my shirt off as I dash in. I quickly lay on the bed, on my stomach.

"Pants too, boy." Shit.

I quickly do as told. I'm too afraid to disobey. He doesn't mention my boxers and I know I'm okay.

"This is the last straw, boy. One more time and it'll be the very last time!" He growls, pulling off his belt.

He begins to whip me with it. He hits me harder than usual.

I don't cry out. If I do it'll be so much worse. He might actually kill me if I do.

I soon fall unconscious. A combination of pain and magic.

I wake several hours later and try to get up to head into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I barely make the ten meters.

Once I'm in the bathroom I lock the door and turn to the mirror.

The first thing I notice is that my eyes are a vibrant violet. (At the bottom of the page.) My hair has become a striking platinum and reaches mid back.

I turn slightly so I can assess the damage to my back. I find wings instead. I try to stretch them but the bathroom is too small.

I realize suddenly that I'm not even wearing my glasses.

I silently head back to my room. An owl is gently tapping on my window. Almost like its trying not to wake the other occupants. I quick rush to the window before it becomes impatient and taps louder. I untie the letter and it flies away. I guess who ever it is isn't expecting a reply.

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

We have recently discovered some discrepancies regarding your vaults. We are also aware that you have come into a creature inheritance.
This letter is a potrkey. Say 'Dragon's Heart' and you'll be transported here immediately.

Ragnok, Director of Gringotts

Holy Shit! Vaults? Malfoy? Like Draco Malfoy? Wait! Who is that?

I quickly change my clothes and rip some holes for my wings.

I can my wand. Wait! Wand? I shrug but grab the stick anyway.

I grab the letter, saying the activation phrase. I feel a rather uncomfortable pull behind my navel. Then, I'm at Gringotts. More precisely, I believe it's Ragnok's office.
####

This is what his eyes look like.