Chapter ten

A/N
Hey sorry for not being here school ended not that long ago and im heading to a place with no internet so i won't publish this for a while but thank you all for the 501 (let me note that I was gone from wifi and didn't know how much but still thank you) reads I can't even discribe how happy this makes me. Also in my mind I have been calling this character The Invisible and im sticking to that.

Y/N's POV

Allison, Five, Diego and I were heading to the police station to recover a file on Harold Jinkens. I was sitting in the back with Allison.
"I litterly did this yesterday." Five says
we all looked confused hen he said "My yesterday not your yesterday." He explained
Diego went out and got the file while Allison tried to call Vanya. I stood by a wall behind her with Five. I grabbed his hand and turned to him.
"This is the closest we have been, but what if something happens." i said to him not wanting for it to sound like a question.
He gave me a confused look
"What do you mean?" he asked me
"I have this really bad feeling, like something really bad is about to happen." I explained looking away
"Don't worry, we are so close to saving the world the worst tht can happen is we fail." He tells me kissing my forehead
Diego came back and gave the file to Allison.
"Leonard Pebody is Harold Jinkens." She says
we all looked shocked.
"Shit Vanya." i mumble. Hoping that she isn't hurt
We head to Harolds house Allison and I went through the back while Five jumped in. Then Diego smashed right through the front dors window landing on the ground with shattered glass.
"Seriously." I say annoyed
"You know the door was unlocked." Five mentions opening the door.
We split up and searched the house, Allison called us upstairs in the attic. We saw action figures of us melted, posters scratched.
"This was never about Vanya this was about us." Allison says
Out of nowhere Five collapesed onto the ground.
"SHIT!" I yelled rushing to his side.
Allison and Diego brought Fives shirt up and we all saw a bullet wound, still bleeding.
"Oh god. Why didn't you tell us?" i questioned in tears
He didn't answer instead he passed out.
"shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." I continuously repeat checking for a pulse.
Allison and Diego stared at me.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR HELP HIM!!" I scream helping them carry Five.
We brought him back to the Academy, we set him down i put my hands on his stomach trying to stop the bleeding. Diego went into the main room seeing something, he came back with Mom by his side. She took him away to fix him up. I hugged Allison and cried, eventually i stopped and Allison let me go.
"You should stay here with him." Diego suggets
I shook my head "No Five would want us continuing." I say heading to my room quickly.
i wrote a note down for Five
Five if you wake up and I'm not there then I'm sorry but I know how important this is to you to I'm going with Allison and Diego to find Vanya and hopefully Harold aswell.
Love you
-Y/N