I'm sorry

~14:00 o'clock~
I knock at the door to HRVY's house and wait for the door to open. The door opens and Hrvy looks at me. I don't even say hello. I just have to give him a hug. I feel so bad for leaving him the other day without any explanation.
Y/n: I'm sorry I left with saying anything.
H: No it's okey. Me and Jack talked and I understand that it was just to much for you to handle.
We pull out of the hug and look into each other's eyes.
H: Let's go inside.
We go inside and sit on the couch.
Y/n: Hrvy I came here to tell you...that I have feelings for Jack...I'm sorry.
Hrvy looks a bit disappointed but then he says.
H: You don't have to be sorry. You can't control your feelings. And I'm happy for you and Jack.
Y/n: Are you sure?
H: Yes. I can't force you to have feelings for me and if two of my best friends would be happy together I don't want to stand in the way of them being happy.
I smile slightly and give him a hug.
Y/n: Thank you for understand. You are the best.
H: No problem. So are we now officially best friends?
Y/n: Absolutely!
We laugh and just hang out for some time.

~Y/n's POV~
~Conversation~
H: Have you told Jack?
Y/n: No actually I wanted to talk to you first and see if you would be okey with this. Since you introduced me to him and I didn't want you guys to be mad at each other because of me and stuff.
H: Ohh thank you but what are you waiting for?!
Y/n: Should I write him now?
H: Yeah!
I take my phone and text Jack.

So I'm gonna leave in half an hour to go to the boys house but till then I will stay with Hrvy and we will just talk

Y/n: I have to leave now.
H: Alright. But you have to tell me how it went okey?
Y/n: Sure I'll do that. Bye
H: Bye
I walk back to my car and drive to the boys house.