Why would he do this?

~Rye's POV~
The boys and I pull Jack out of the room and ask him.
R: Jack what are you doing?!
J: What are you talking about?
A: Y/n!?
J: Ohhh... Ehm... guys I think that I like her.
B: Oh boy!
Brook says and facepalms himself.
J: What? What is there a problem?
R: Yeah there kind of is. We think that Hrvy likes her as well. That's why he ran out of the living room.
J: Oh shit but what should I do? I really like her but I don't want to lose a good friend.
A: We don't know mate.
B: But you have to talk to him at least.
R: Yeah Brook is right he should know.
We go back to the living room but there is nobody so we go outside. And we can't believe what we see..

~Y/n's POV~
I walk to Hrvy and sit down next to him. We just sit there for like two minutes which felt like one hour. That when I decided to ask him.
Y/n: Hrvy what are you thinking about?
Hrvy doesn't answer and I say.
Y/n: Look Hrvy you don't have to tell me but listen to me at least. I know that I have only got to get to know you again and I know the boys for less than a day but I love you guys already. I feel like I can tell you everything. I don't know if I did something to upset you but if I did I'm truly sorry and I hope we can figure it out together. I just....
I get cut of by Hrvy. He smashes his lips on mine. At first I'm shocked and don't reply to the kiss but after a while I kiss back. We pull away and look into each other's eyes when we realize that the boys were watching us the whole time. I look at Jack but now he is the one who is running away. I stand up and look at Hrvy and say.
Y/n: We have to talk about this later. Okey?
He nods and I run after Jack. I saw that Jack had run up to his room I knock at the door.

~Jack's POV~
The boys and I walk outside but when I see Hrvy and Y/n kissing I can't move anymore. I'm like paralyzed. *They are kissing! Why would Hrvy do this to me?!* They pull away and Y/n looks at me and the moment our eyes met and start running to my room. My eyes start to fill with tears but I hold them back. I go in my room and close the door and sit on my bed. I hide my face in my hands. After about a minute I hear a knock on the door but I don't answer but the door opens anyway.