What did I do?

~Y/n's POV~
I don't get an answer but go inside anyway. I look at Jack he is sitting on his bed his face in his hands. When he hears the door open and close he looks at me. His eyes are puffy and red. I think he has been crying.
J: What do you want?
Y/n: I came to see if everything is okey.
J: Do I look Okey to you?!
Y/n: No. No you don't! But I don't get why you are so upset with me.
J: Maybe because I saw you kissing Hrvy!
I look at him confused. Why would he be upset or even angry with me?
Y/n: What? I don't understand?
He looks at me.
J: Y/n I don't know if you have noticed but Hrvy likes you. And so do I! And seeing you be kissed by another guy was painful. Even more painful because it was one of my best friends.
I look at him a bit shocked. But I mean there were signs but I didn't take them serious. The kiss on the cheek, the hugs and the telling me how good I look. I thought he was just being nice. In next moment I cup his face with my hands and give him a kiss on the lips. His hands go instantly in my hair. We pull away and I realize what I just did. I have kissed two guys in the same day. And I don't even know which one of them I like. I stand up and say.
Y/n: I'm-I'm sorry...Ehm...that wasn't fair. I'm sorry...but I need some...time to think.
I say walking out of his room. Storming into Rye's room hoping that Hrvy wasn't in there and that Jack wasn't following me. I open the door go inside and whisper.

~Y/n's POV~
-conversation-
Y/n: Rye? Are you here?
R: Yes? Why are we whisper?
Y/n: Because I need your help but I don't want the others to know that I'm asking you.
R: Okey go on.
Y/n: Can you drive me home I have to think about some stuff.
R: Okey. But why me?
Y/n: Because I don't want to ask Hrvy and I'm not sure if the others can drive.
R: Okey lets go.
We go downstairs I hope that Hrvy doesn't see me. Luckily he didn't see me. We go into the car and drive to my flat.
Y/n: Thank you for the ride!
R: Anytime again. Oh before you leave can I have your phone number so we can stay in contact?
Y/n: Yes absolutely
I give him my phone and he gives his to me. We put our numbers into them and then I leave and he does the same.