They found out about me!

~in the morning~
I walk up because of my phone doesn't stop vibrating from notifications. I talk my phone and see that my Instagram account has gained a lot of new followers but I don't know why. When I go on my profile and look at the names of my followers I notice that many of them are Roadtrip fan account. *Why are they all following me? How the heck did they find me or where do they know that I'm friends with the boys?* When I go through Instagram there was a page which had posted a picture of a girl. *Wait that's me!*

So I was in the background of the vlog but how did they find my account? I go on the page and somehow they know who I am and posted my profile and that's probably why I gained so many new Followers

I really don't know what to do with my phone. It is exploding. I text Rye and ask him for advice. Maybe he can help me.

I get dressed and go to my car

I get dressed and go to my car. I drive to the boys house. When I arrive at the driveway I park my car get out and knock on the door. I hear footsteps coming towards the door. Behind the door is Jack. *Why him? Couldn't any other boy opened that damn door. Out of seven boys exactly the one who I don't what to talk to right now opens the door!* So me and Jack are just standing there looking into each other's eyes.

When I hear footsteps coming closer again. I look away from Jack and see Rye. I go up to him and give him a hug and whisper into his ear.
Y/n: Can we go upstairs?
R: sure.
We break the hug and leave to go to his room. I can feel Jack just staring at us while we leave. I feel bad for making him wait but on the other hand it wouldn't be fair to bring his hopes up and then breaking his heart because I wasn't sure who I like.
So we just go to Rye's room and when we enter the room he sits down on the bed and taps on it next to him showing me that I should sit down next to him. I go and sit down and take my phone out which is still getting many notifications. He looks at my phone and laughs. I hit him playfully.
Y/n: It's not funny. I'm having a serious problem because of this! I can't use my phone.
R: No I know. I just thought that it's funny that you have a problem with gaining more followers and that's what most of the people on the internet want.
Y/n: Guess that is funny.
We both start laughing. I hand him my phone and he changes some things on my Instagram page and suddenly my phone stops vibrating from all the notifications.
R: I changed some of the settings and now you don't get a notification when someone starts to follow you.

I hug him so tight that we both fall on the bed me on top of him. We start laughing and just lay there. I feel like me and rye are gonna be best friends. I feel like I can tell him everything.
Y/n: Thank you Rye for everything. Thanks for bringing me home the other night and helping me with my phone.
R: No need to say thank you. If you ever need something you can count on me.
Y/n: thanks that means a lot.
We hug again but then I realize that I better go home before it's to late.
Y/n: I'm gonna go home now.
R: Okey do you need anything from me?
Y/n: No you have helped me enough today. Thank you again.
R: No problem. Come I'll bring you to the door.
We go downstairs.

We hug one last time and I leave. On my drive home I think about Jack and Hrvy. I think about how me and Jack were just looking into each other's eyes. I totally lost myself in them. Those beautiful eyes. But Hrvy is also so sweet and caring. Why is it so hard. When I arrive at home I open my door close it behind me and throw myself on my bed and just think about Jack and Hrvy.