Emily's party(part 1)

Chapter:Emily's Party(pt1)

I woke up to the sound of video games.Nooo.It was a holiday and I wanted to stay in bed instead.I flipped the covers over my head in an attempt to create a peaceful environment around me.Today was Emily's party and I so wanted to look fresh.By fresh I meant:not sleepy.I drifted off to sleep slowly but all at once

♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥  ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

'I love you Parker"

"I know Sarah but I have to go as soon as possible.I am so so sorry"

I suddenly jerked open.Watching too many chickflicks definately results in romantic dreams.Shiiiiiiiiiit.It showed 4:30 on the clock.I was indeed a heavy sleeper.I made my way to my walk-in closet.I quickly grabbed the outfit we bought and put it on.I matched it with a white clutch and white pumps.I applied mascara and lipgloss before announcing I was ready.Ryan stood there staring at me.Perv.He was checking put his own OWN sister shamelessly.

'We should go.',I blurted

'Ok.Make sure no one takes advantage of you.'

'Oh stop it you.'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This party was indeed going to be amazing I thought in the car.Thats when the car stopped giving us a jerk.Noooooooo.It had to breakdown now?

'I will call the mechanic',Ryan informed.

He dialled the number and waited for it to respond.No answer.Goddammit.

'Sarah Can we um,WALK?'

'You got to be kidding me'

'Trust me I am not.'

I realized the seriousness in his voice and came out of the car.I got out of the car to give him the 'Are you kidding me'look.He returned it with a 'Shutup and walk'look.

Walking meant my dress would get crumpled,my pumps would be dirty and lastly my mascara would melt down with a puddle of sweat.Ryan asked me if I could do this and I said I would try my level best.He smiled and asked me to start first.I slowly began to take my steps down the alley.It would probably take and hour to reach there at this rate.A bike came up and stopped before us.The anonymous guy took off his helmet to reveal Parker.No way in hell I would ride a bike.Bike is meant for two people and this wouldn't be much fun.Another car came up to give Ryan a lift.Sienna's car it was.

"Can I go in the car and Ryan in the bike for fuck's sake?",I asked
'Now if you want me to die then okay'
I knew Ryan hated bikes and never rid one.
'Okay.I will go'I stuttered
Ryan got into Si's car leaving me and Parker alone.
'Rules of riding a bike',he began 'One hold onto me tightly.Two Don't leave me.Three Distraction is prohibited.Four hold only on my waist and don't pull me.Five helmet.'
'Okay done',I replied in a confident tone eventhough I wasn't.
I held onto his waist,ignoring the sparks flying,and closed my eyes to make it alive through this.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I opened my eyes when Parker jerked my hands.I looked around.I was in Emily's party,outside the area.Parker held my hands,informing me that Ryan already reached.We entered to find everyone playing truth or dare.They asked us to join and we replied positively.
'I am spinning now.'I said.
I spinned the bottle and it pointed on Parker.
'I dare you to drink 3 glasses of vodka all at once'
He gave me the 'Are you kidding me look.'
I immediately shot a glare.He walked upto the bartender and gulped the vodka all at once.
'There you--arrrrrreee done ',he slurred.He was atleast half-drunk.
People stopped playing this game after a while.I excused  myself from the room because I couldn't find Ryan.I went up to the bedrooms hoping that Ryan wasn't taking innocent girls v-cards.
'Oh god Ryan what if someone comes to know?'
This voice soundes familiar.More of like someone from Westchester.I prayed to god that Ryan wasn't taking v-cards again and slowly crept upto that room.I pushed open the door to find two of the most important people in my life.
Emily and Ryan
********
Ok I was working on this from before so I updated.Next update is gonna be after my exams.Please vote and comment and please see multimedia.This is what Sarah wears in the party
Love you